Already 119623 members and 1272 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
9204 views
26 comments
TroyB 41
Author

There you go with a new funky page... with the 1st color made by Robot Panda .
What is Drawly doing meanwhile ? Hum... maybe we'll tell you next year... !

TroyB 12/19/2011 14:18:54   
johandark 34

AMAZING PAGE!! Drawly has get really amazing improvement in color!!! just a great Color PAGE!

johandark 12/19/2011 15:40:38   
Robot Panda 7
Team

johandark said:AMAZING PAGE!! Drawly has get really amazing improvement in color!!! just a great Color PAGE!
Huehuehue, actually I'm taking over Amilova from now on. Drawly's busy with other things and it's not the time to reveal them. :pimp:

Robot Panda 12/19/2011 15:47:53   
johandark 34

Robot Panda said:johandark said:AMAZING PAGE!! Drawly has get really amazing improvement in color!!! just a great Color PAGE!
Huehuehue, actually I'm taking over Amilova from now on. Drawly's busy with other things and it's not the time to reveal them.



:S mm.. Sorry!! WEll in fact Drawly had increased a lot in his level of painting xD... But this page is just really good... Nice work Robot Panda!

TroyB: "What is Drawly doing meanwhile ? Hum... maybe we'll tell you next year..."

Hum... Will I have to wait a whole year for an answer?! or just 15 days? D

johandark 12/19/2011 16:11:46   
Robot Panda 7
Team

johandark said:
:S mm.. Sorry!! WEll in fact Drawly had increased a lot in his level of painting xD... But this page is just really good... Nice work Robot Panda!

Drawly is a she. XD

Robot Panda 12/19/2011 16:35:27   
johandark 34

Robot Panda said:johandark said:
:S mm.. Sorry!! WEll in fact Drawly had increased a lot in his level of painting xD... But this page is just really good... Nice work Robot Panda!

Drawly is a she.


it was a mistake!! xDD. (and in fact she is really pretty!... more than you! xDD

johandark 12/19/2011 16:54:45   
Toh 7

johandark said:Robot Panda said:johandark said:
:S mm.. Sorry!! WEll in fact Drawly had increased a lot in his level of painting xD... But this page is just really good... Nice work Robot Panda!

Drawly is a she.


it was a mistake!! xDD. (and in fact she is really pretty!... more than you! xDD


You still keep on getting people's gender wrong xDDDD

Toh 12/19/2011 23:26:42   
johandark 34

Toh said:johandark said:Robot Panda said:johandark said:
:S mm.. Sorry!! WEll in fact Drawly had increased a lot in his level of painting xD... But this page is just really good... Nice work Robot Panda!

Drawly is a she.


it was a mistake!! xDD. (and in fact she is really pretty!... more than you! xDD


You still keep on getting people's gender wrong xDDDD


jajajaja

johandark 12/20/2011 01:14:36   
Mart 17

Toh said:johandark said:Robot Panda said:johandark said:
:S mm.. Sorry!! WEll in fact Drawly had increased a lot in his level of painting xD... But this page is just really good... Nice work Robot Panda!

Drawly is a she. undefined


it was a mistake!! xDD. (and in fact she is really pretty!... more than you! xDD


You still keep on getting people's gender wrong xDDDD


All hope is lost...

Mart 12/21/2011 19:03:17   
Drawly 11
Team

johandark said:AMAZING PAGE!! Drawly has get really amazing improvement in color!!! just a great Color PAGE!

Tnx for the guess, tho it isn't my coloring :p I won't rest until I become an amazing artist so thank you for the support it is very important to me (hug) ^^

Drawly 12/19/2011 19:11:48   
johandark 34

Drawly said:johandark said:AMAZING PAGE!! Drawly has get really amazing improvement in color!!! just a great Color PAGE!

Tnx for the guess, tho it isn't my coloring :p I won't rest until I become an amazing artist so thank you for the support it is very important to me (hug) ^^


Not really.. You had improved a lot in this last two chapters... (probably for been painting so much Fire... xD). But I don´t know what does Robot Panda that gives to the page some kind of "life". (I suspect that it´s an old and simple truck... but really effective.. Like make shine effects and One color ramp really low to mantain color essencial...) But Drawly you had done a really great work. ... I´m wondering what are you doing right now... probably advancing Level 53?

SALUT!

johandark 12/19/2011 20:38:10   
Drawly 11
Team



Not really.. You had improved a lot in this last two chapters... (probably for been painting so much Fire... xD). But I don´t know what does Robot Panda that gives to the page some kind of "life". (I suspect that it´s an old and simple truck... but really effective.. Like make shine effects and One color ramp really low to mantain color essencial...) But Drawly you had done a really great work. ... I´m wondering what are you doing right now... probably advancing Level 53?

SALUT!


Tnx But Level 53 is my own project and is not connected with my work tasks ...which I wont reveal ^^

Drawly 12/19/2011 23:08:38   
johandark 34

Drawly said: <span class="quote"> <em>

Not really.. You had improved a lot in this last two chapters... (probably for been painting so much Fire... xD). But I don´t know what does Robot Panda that gives to the page some kind of "life". (I suspect that it´s an old and simple truck... but really effective.. Like make shine effects and One color ramp really low to mantain color essencial...) But Drawly you had done a really great work. ... I´m wondering what are you doing right now... probably advancing Level 53?

SALUT!


Tnx But Level 53 is my own project and is not connected with my work tasks ...which I wont reveal ^^



hUMMM.... crap... YOu are making mme want to know what you are doing for amilova xD... thanks beauty ^^

johandark 12/19/2011 23:13:07   
Smiley 8

Excuse me!
I pressed HELP TRANSLATING OR CORECTING THIS PAGE! and i changed bubble 6 from THE THREE FIRST to THE FIRST THREE(this is the correct way) but it didn't change.What happened!?
Much love,great comic.

Smiley 12/20/2011 17:41:08   
TroyB 41
Author

Smiley said:Excuse me!
I pressed HELP TRANSLATING OR CORECTING THIS PAGE! and i changed bubble 6 from THE THREE FIRST to THE FIRST THREE(this is the correct way) but it didn't change.What happened!?
Much love,great comic.


It's because it's there in the suggestions
http://www.amilova.com/en/voting_center/48410.html
People need to vote for the best suggestion, and once a version will have more points than mine, it will replace my version .

TroyB 12/20/2011 19:02:09   
BlazingBarrager 2

Looks like someone has gone "over the edge." drum beats

BlazingBarrager 12/21/2011 11:03:13   
Smiley 8

BlazingBarrager said:Looks like someone has gone "over the edge." drum beats BA DUM TS

Smiley 12/21/2011 14:24:20   
Mart 17

Smiley said:BlazingBarrager said:Looks like someone has gone "over the edge." drum beats BA DUM TS

Mart 12/21/2011 19:03:46   
TroyB 41
Author

Mart said:Smiley said:BlazingBarrager said:Looks like someone has gone "over the edge." drum beats BA DUM TS



Wow you actually can put a realistic sound on it :-D

TroyB 12/22/2011 08:37:25   
MALEM 5

BETTER THAN TRINITY ???

NEO ! MARRY HER NOWWWWW !

MALEM 12/21/2011 19:48:51   
TroyB 41
Author

MALEM said:BETTER THAN TRINITY ???

NEO ! MARRY HER NOWWWWW !


Isn't Neo hitting on Morpheus ?

TroyB 12/22/2011 08:37:59   
Felix Ng 1

I was picking out the best translations and I noticed that you can see the newest updates ahead of time through the translations page even if you are not a premium member. You might want to fix that.

Felix Ng 12/22/2011 06:57:06   
TroyB 41
Author

Felix Ng said:I was picking out the best translations and I noticed that you can see the newest updates ahead of time through the translations page even if you are not a premium member. You might want to fix that.

It's not a bug... it is made for people that want to help to be able to have some advance in the publication so the pages translated can be published all at the same time .
But yeah ok, when people are EVIL they can just read the spoilers without translating.
But nobody's doing that, right :gentleman-pipe: ?

TroyB 12/22/2011 08:36:51   
mcgrnwlf 8

nice matrix dodge there

mcgrnwlf 01/01/2012 02:22:54   
Josh Dufresne 3

more like she fell on her ass like neo, not trinity, lol.

Josh Dufresne 11/20/2012 13:58:32   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?