Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 119178 members and 1267 comics & mangas!.
8926 views
16 comments
TroyB 41
Author

Sorry guys I've been a little late .
That part of the scene has been long thought... it's nice to see it finally online, yay !

By the way, have you noticed ? You can vote for translations with the
" How is this translation? " voting system. So when different translators propose different translations, it can be voted by readers . This way, readers can make the difference, yay !:chinese: :gentleman-pipe:

TroyB 09/16/2011 15:37:10   
MALEM 5

"Hey everyone, ZE BULLETS, Zey do nosin'"

Really Amilova is READY for MELTDOWN.

MALEM 09/16/2011 22:48:49   
Xkai 1

wow dude so epic she looks like ssj3

Xkai 09/17/2011 14:37:24   
TroyB 41
Author

Xkai said:wow dude so epic she looks like ssj3

Ahah long blond hairs don't necessarily mean SSJ3 . But ok, she somewhere got the style .

TroyB 09/19/2011 09:08:10   
Lgrxxl 3

is funny because the fire melts bullets... but it cant do nothing with her clothes!

Lgrxxl 09/18/2011 13:40:31   
MALEM 5

Lgrxxl said:is funny because the fire melts bullets... but it cant do nothing with her clothes!

Actually he's right ! Troy ! What the hell ? Why doesn't the fire burn Amilova's clothes ? Or she's not the Torch from Fantastic 4 ???

MALEM 09/18/2011 14:07:14   
TroyB 41
Author

MALEM said:Lgrxxl said:is funny because the fire melts bullets... but it cant do nothing with her clothes!

Actually he's right ! Troy ! What the hell ? Why doesn't the fire burn Amilova's clothes ? Or she's not the Torch from Fantastic 4 ???


It will eventually be explained. Later . Oh maybe next page ?

TroyB 09/19/2011 09:07:06   
mcgrnwlf 8

TroyB said:MALEM said:Lgrxxl said:is funny because the fire melts bullets... but it cant do nothing with her clothes!

Actually he's right ! Troy ! What the hell ? Why doesn't the fire burn Amilova's clothes ? Or she's not the Torch from Fantastic 4 ???


It will eventually be explained. Later . Oh maybe next page ?

behold the power of censureship THAT'S what's keeping her clothes intact X3

mcgrnwlf 09/21/2011 04:04:18   
TroyB 41
Author

mcgrnwlf said:TroyB said:MALEM said:Lgrxxl said:is funny because the fire melts bullets... but it cant do nothing with her clothes!

Actually he's right ! Troy ! What the hell ? Why doesn't the fire burn Amilova's clothes ? Or she's not the Torch from Fantastic 4 ???


It will eventually be explained. Later . Oh maybe next page ?

behold the power of censureship THAT'S what's keeping her clothes intact X3


Ahaha good one !

TroyB 09/21/2011 08:23:55   
mcgrnwlf 8

TroyB said:mcgrnwlf said:TroyB said:MALEM said:Lgrxxl said:is funny because the fire melts bullets... but it cant do nothing with her clothes!

Actually he's right ! Troy ! What the hell ? Why doesn't the fire burn Amilova's clothes ? Or she's not the Torch from Fantastic 4 ???


It will eventually be explained. Later . Oh maybe next page ?

behold the power of censureship THAT'S what's keeping her clothes intact X3


Ahaha good one !

heh heh heh why thank you.

mcgrnwlf 09/27/2011 03:36:16   
commander 2

if you read the lost hero by rick riodan leo valdez can summon fire like amilova

commander 11/12/2012 16:40:24   
derp 2

lol, yea i bet its censorship. unless this goes ikki tousen and this site turns 18+. :P

derp 09/22/2011 00:20:20   
TroyB 41
Author

derp said:lol, yea i bet its censorship. unless this goes ikki tousen and this site turns 18+. :P

Censorship... on the language or picture? Sorry I didn't get it derp .

TroyB 09/22/2011 08:06:44   
derp 2

TroyB said:derp said:lol, yea i bet its censorship. unless this goes ikki tousen and this site turns 18+. undefined

Censorship... on the language or picture? Sorry I didn't get it derp .

on the pic, lol.

derp 09/22/2011 13:27:52   
TroyB 41
Author

derp said:TroyB said:derp said:lol, yea i bet its censorship. unless this goes ikki tousen and this site turns 18+. undefined

Censorship... on the language or picture? Sorry I didn't get it derp .

on the pic, lol.


Ahaha got it . :gentleman-pipe: :little-girl: :religion:

TroyB 09/22/2011 18:10:45   
gui19900221 3

Useless?
Well, I hope she isn't wrong, because if she is, it will be terrible for her.

gui19900221 09/22/2011 11:50:20   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?