Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 121126 members and 1279 comics & mangas!.
Signup for free
Read over 1279 comics
Get custom suggestions!
Participate to the community!
7236 views
11 comments
Ouroboros 27

Really I know it is wrong but I have been rooting for this guy all along

Ouroboros 03/11/2012 15:50:18   
TroyB 41
Author

Ouroboros said:Really I know it is wrong but I have been rooting for this guy all along

Raul has a lot of fans . Now in writing the scenario, I feel guilty when I think about killing him :gentleman-pipe:

TroyB 03/11/2012 16:08:26   
BlazingBarrager 2

I never did like mind readers. lol

BlazingBarrager 03/12/2012 12:55:56   
TroyB 41
Author

BlazingBarrager said:I never did like mind readers. lol

Raul neither

TroyB 03/13/2012 09:35:11   
BlazingBarrager 2

TroyB said:BlazingBarrager said:I never did like mind readers. lol

Raul neither

Raul hates powers period. I bet he's jealous he doesn't have any. lol

BlazingBarrager 03/14/2012 03:32:40   
felixng2011 1

Noooooo! Beat the crap out of that bastard Raul! That doesn't make sense though. She can dodge bullets. How can she not dodge a punch from Raul? Unless Raul punches faster than bullets -.-.

felixng2011 03/12/2012 19:32:33   
TroyB 41
Author

felixng2011 said:She can dodge bullets. How can she not dodge a punch from Raul? Unless Raul punches faster than bullets -.-.

Bullets are faster than Raul fists, but Raul is more accurate in aiming than the guys shooting the bullets.
The guys shooting are "slow and predictable" in their shooting .

TroyB 03/13/2012 09:32:37   
Ouroboros 27

felixng2011 said:Noooooo! Beat the crap out of that bastard Raul! That doesn't make sense though. She can dodge bullets. How can she not dodge a punch from Raul? Unless Raul punches faster than bullets -.-.

Nobody complains when batman is abble to hit superman, same thing really.

Raul is used fighting super natural beings while remaining more or less human.

like Batman, Guts from Berserk, or Ido from Battle Angel Alita

Ouroboros 03/13/2012 14:58:31   
McLeod 15

Ouroboros said:felixng2011 said:Noooooo! Beat the crap out of that bastard Raul! That doesn't make sense though. She can dodge bullets. How can she not dodge a punch from Raul? Unless Raul punches faster than bullets -.-.

Nobody complains when batman is abble to hit superman, same thing really.


yes totally 100% true !

McLeod 03/14/2012 11:05:58   
mcgrnwlf 8

so she can read minds?
i always thought it was more like
battle prediction

mcgrnwlf 04/09/2012 05:18:35   
Minar 1

or a spider sense

Minar 03/15/2013 03:36:56   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?