Already 119321 members and 1269 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Signup for free
Read over 1269 comics
Get custom suggestions!
Participate to the community!
7861 views
9 comments
gui19900221 3

Great page, as usual. But shouldn't Raul have said something like "Hasta la vista, baby"?

gui19900221 12/18/2011 19:03:49   
MALEM 5

gui19900221 said:Great page, as usual. But shouldn't Raul have said something like "Hasta la vista, baby"?

He already said it ! My firend !

MALEM 12/19/2011 11:37:09   
TroyB 41
Author

MALEM said:gui19900221 said:Great page, as usual. But shouldn't Raul have said something like "Hasta la vista, baby"?

He already said it ! My firend !


Exactly I think end of chapter 2 he already says that.
Raul doesn't like to repeat himself so he's putting some variety in his punchlines :-D.

TroyB 12/19/2011 14:17:52   
gui19900221 3

TroyB said:MALEM said:gui19900221 said:Great page, as usual. But shouldn't Raul have said something like "Hasta la vista, baby"?

He already said it ! My firend !


Exactly I think end of chapter 2 he already says that.
Raul doesn't like to repeat himself so he's putting some variety in his punchlines :-D.



Then he doesn't choose his punchlines very well. Because that one would certainly have been better for this moment.

gui19900221 12/20/2011 12:14:55   
Lgrxxl 3

Raul es español D: !

Lgrxxl 12/18/2011 19:35:36   
TroyB 41
Author

Lgrxxl said:Raul es español D: !

Maybe maybe... :-D !

TroyB 12/19/2011 14:18:08   
BlazingBarrager 2

Amilova seriously needs to learn some control. lol

BlazingBarrager 12/19/2011 03:40:41   
TroyB 41
Author

BlazingBarrager said:Amilova seriously needs to learn some control. lol

Maybe she'll have time to train if she survives this confrontation with Raul . Maybe... !

TroyB 12/21/2011 08:24:10   
BlazingBarrager 2

TroyB said:BlazingBarrager said:Amilova seriously needs to learn some control. lol

Maybe she'll have time to train if she survives this confrontation with Raul . Maybe... !

lol Maybe isn't going to cut it in a life or death situation. It's either "do" or "don't."

BlazingBarrager 12/21/2011 11:00:51   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?