Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 119636 members and 1272 comics & mangas!.
8432 views
11 comments
TroyB 41
Author

It's always a pleasure to translate this kind of pages !!!

I hope you'll enjoy the suspens héhéhé !

TroyB 10/07/2011 14:03:19   
petrusmagnus 1

Oh man,there was such a heavy ammount of text!I´m nearly fainting. :p
Jokes apart,nice work.
I don´t draw,but I can see the effort you all have put on these special moves pages(really detailed drawing).Gz!

petrusmagnus 10/07/2011 17:55:01   
TroyB 41
Author

petrusmagnus said:Oh man,there was such a heavy ammount of text!I´m nearly fainting.



petrusmagnus said:
I don´t draw,but I can see the effort you all have put on these special moves pages(really detailed drawing).Gz!


Thanks for the positive feedback . Yes it's been a lot of efforts... but the result is satisfying

TroyB 10/08/2011 17:19:05   
gui19900221 3

Well, from the amount of fire in front of him, I'd say that Raul will end up charred, instead of smoked like I've been told. But he doesn't seem too worried - that may mean he still has a trick or two up his sleeve. But I don't know.

gui19900221 10/10/2011 15:53:53   
TroyB 41
Author

gui19900221 said:Well, from the amount of fire in front of him, I'd say that Raul will end up charred, instead of smoked like I've been told. But he doesn't seem too worried - that may mean he still has a trick or two up his sleeve. But I don't know.

Ahahaha . New page released today, you'll have your answer

TroyB 10/10/2011 16:14:02   
NanaJ 16

My god this page is aaaaaaawesome!
Every single frame is great. The coloring is so good!
I think the frames will looke even cooler on black background!

NanaJ 01/02/2012 23:20:48   
TroyB 41
Author

NanaJ said:My god this page is aaaaaaawesome!undefined
Every single frame is great. The coloring is so good!
I think the frames will looke even cooler on black background!


Thanks for showing that much appreciation NanaJ .

TroyB 01/05/2012 09:50:57   
NanaJ 16

TroyB said:NanaJ said:My god this page is aaaaaaawesome!undefined
Every single frame is great. The coloring is so good!
I think the frames will looke even cooler on black background!


Thanks for showing that much appreciation NanaJ .

NanaJ 01/05/2012 17:15:09   
forbes 10

it's like reading 'Conrad' all the time jumps.
Raul must have fireproof undies

forbes 10/16/2012 00:05:44   
Scott Knight 1

a Phoenix

Scott Knight 11/11/2012 05:52:57   
~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 5

"Just as planned."

~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 02/25/2015 10:27:23   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Amilova

Amilova: cover

4

2677

218

Author : , ,

Team : , , , ,

Translation by : TroyB

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Sunday

Type : manga

Genre : Action



amilova.amilova.com

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?