Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 121086 members and 1279 comics & mangas!.
13 comments
TroyB 41
Author

Hop new page translated, sorry for taking so much time... but now I've catched up with french version .

Well now that we're in dialogues pages, it's more work to translate than the big action pages without text !

Hope you like how the story is turning out .

And don't hesitate to rate my not-so-good translations and to suggest your own .

You can vote here http://www.amilova.com/en/voting_center/26628.html for example on this page Caine already proposed a better version than mine... so if you vote enough for him, his version will replace mine .


Have great weekend .

TroyB 10/15/2011 13:00:47   
Caine 2

TroyB said:for example on this page Caine already proposed a better version than mine... so if you vote enough for him, his version will replace mine .Have great weekend .
aww Thanks.

Caine 10/16/2011 05:46:00   
Ichigo Mait 1

Well, I'm gonna regret this, but I saw the next page already before the 14 hours was up, won't tell where, but on this site.

Ichigo Mait 10/15/2011 22:26:23   
TroyB 41
Author

Ichigo Mait said:Well, I'm gonna regret this, but I saw the next page already before the 14 hours was up, won't tell where, but on this site.

héhéhé msart Ichigo Mait .

Well if you read french, yes the pages this week have been released earlier... well not exactly earlier... but "in time". And I've been late for english.
But I'm gonna be on tome from monday... so everyone will see pages at the same time .

TroyB 10/16/2011 10:09:06   
gui19900221 3

Ooops. I don't know what's wrong, but it looks like Amilova is in big trouble. Hopefully, she'll find some way of getting out of it.

gui19900221 10/16/2011 18:55:50   
TroyB 41
Author

gui19900221 said:Ooops. I don't know what's wrong, but it looks like Amilova is in big trouble. Hopefully, she'll find some way of getting out of it.

Or who knows the story could end in few pages ? Or the true hero could be Raul ? Maybe the site will redirect on "raul.com" soon :-D !

TroyB 10/17/2011 11:41:27   
gui19900221 3

TroyB said:gui19900221 said:Ooops. I don't know what's wrong, but it looks like Amilova is in big trouble. Hopefully, she'll find some way of getting out of it.

Or who knows the story could end in few pages ? Or the true hero could be Raul ? Maybe the site will redirect on "raul.com" soon :-D !


Like the other would have said: I hadn't thought of that.

gui19900221 10/17/2011 22:10:13   
Igniz 3

Don't get cocky, Raul, it's still too early too do that.

Igniz 10/18/2011 16:04:33   
TroyB 41
Author

Igniz said:Don't get cocky, Raul, it's still too early too do that.

Yeah especially since his gun has melted

TroyB 10/18/2011 18:14:06   
mcgrnwlf 8

well that's awefully gohan like...
quick get her a senzu bean!!

mcgrnwlf 10/18/2011 19:40:19   
forbes 10

wish I could read French
my Ed lacking

forbes 10/16/2012 00:21:34   
Minar 1

I just found this site a few days ago and, I am enjoying your work

Minar 03/15/2013 01:06:49   
~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 5

Now [s]Aizen[/s] Raul will give a monologue explaining why she is lacking.

~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 02/25/2015 10:30:45   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Amilova

Amilova: cover

6

2680

213

Author : , ,

Team : , , , ,

Translation by : TroyB

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Sunday

Type : manga

Genre : Action



amilova.amilova.com

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?