Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 119178 members and 1267 comics & mangas!.
9266 views
10 comments
TroyB 41
Author

Did you really think Raul was someone you can kill so easily ?

TroyB 09/07/2011 11:53:15   
MALEM 5

TroyB said:Did you really think Raul was someone you can kill so easily ?

No way Troy ! He's too stubborn to die ! Didn't you see his fight in the last chapter (well you did since you're the scenarist), but I think that he will become her ally rather than her enemy if she overpowers him (Yet another page I do not translate !) I really need to be faster).

EDIT : Hey Troy about the PEDOBEAR ! Couldn't you omit it now ? It's waaaaayyyyyyy overtime now ! If you can't omit it, I will do so !

MALEM 09/07/2011 13:13:58   
TroyB 41
Author

MALEM said:
EDIT : Hey Troy about the PEDOBEAR ! Couldn't you omit it now ? It's waaaaayyyyyyy overtime now ! If you can't omit it, I will do so !


Oh yes forgot our PedoFriend .

I'm doing it right this morning .:pimp:

TroyB 09/08/2011 08:53:06   
TroyB 41
Author

TroyB said:MALEM said:
EDIT : Hey Troy about the PEDOBEAR ! Couldn't you omit it now ? It's waaaaayyyyyyy overtime now ! If you can't omit it, I will do so !


Oh yes forgot our PedoFriend .

I'm doing it right this morning .:pimp:


VOilà Pedobear is gone, yay http://www.amilova.com/en/comi...milova/chapitre-2/page-17.html !!!

TroyB 09/08/2011 09:26:07   
kefir 1

is nobody the least bit irritated by their scouters? LOL

kefir 09/07/2011 17:39:00   
Caine 2

kefir said:is nobody the least bit irritated by their scouters? LOL A bit.

Caine 09/08/2011 06:16:32   
TroyB 41
Author

Caine said:kefir said:is nobody the least bit irritated by their scouters? LOL A bit.

You shouldn't be, it's a very usefull item .
I hope one day we'll have some in the shop http://www.amilova.com/fr/shop.html :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

TroyB 09/08/2011 09:01:42   
ceco1 6

but why he is not using his gun? There is chance that the bullet will be melted by the fires, but at least he must try

ceco1 09/08/2011 09:20:27   
MicroWolf 2

JUSTICE GAL MISSED!?!?

MicroWolf 07/10/2013 23:34:11   
~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 5

He is not impressed w/ her power level.

~Tornado GeGe The Almighty Tian Dragon a.k.a. Head 02/25/2015 10:08:09   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?