Already 119180 members and 1267 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
7323 views
11 comments
TroyB 41
Author

New page we're back !!!
There's a reference to a movie in this page, will you find it ?
Oh and notice that it's not the right version of the color... Robot Panda did another version that you can see on the french publication .
But maybe you prefer this one ?
Looking forward to read your reactions .

TroyB 02/24/2012 17:33:53   
johandark 34

I´m glad that the amilova continue!

In my opinion is better the cold and darkness of the french version.

johandark 02/24/2012 18:14:15   
TroyB 41
Author

johandark said:I´m glad that the amilova continue!

In my opinion is better the cold and darkness of the french version.


Yes I think that the purple colors fit more, too .

TroyB 02/25/2012 11:02:33   
EmeraldWarrior 2

Yeah, the french version looks amazing!

EmeraldWarrior 02/26/2012 17:30:56   
petrusmagnus 1

Late,but,finally caught up translating.(I know I´m lazy... ).
Waiting for a kind soul translate to english the next page

petrusmagnus 02/27/2012 18:03:34   
ZXkai 2

nice page but how can i see the colors if im not a member?

ZXkai 02/28/2012 16:22:22   
johandark 34

ZXkai said:nice page but how can i see the colors if im not a member?

Paying to be a Premium Member.

Or by another way... Just being a great translator and helper of Amilova to gain Gold. (but i´ts much harder and it takes its time). So you decide. Pay, Help, see it in B&W or just don´t see it... xD

It´s a way to make people help us in some way and don´t give "everything" so easy. ^^

johandark 02/28/2012 16:41:27   
ZXkai 2

johandark said:ZXkai said:nice page but how can i see the colors if im not a member?

Paying to be a Premium Member.

Or by another way... Just being a great translator and helper of Amilova to gain Gold. (but i´ts much harder and it takes its time). So you decide. Pay, Help, see it in B&W or just don´t see it... xD

It´s a way to make people help us in some way and don´t give "everything" so easy. ^^
u dont understand im not a member but i can see this page in color

ZXkai 02/28/2012 16:43:03   
johandark 34

ZXkai said:johandark said:ZXkai said:nice page but how can i see the colors if im not a member?

Paying to be a Premium Member.

Or by another way... Just being a great translator and helper of Amilova to gain Gold. (but i´ts much harder and it takes its time). So you decide. Pay, Help, see it in B&W or just don´t see it... xD

It´s a way to make people help us in some way and don´t give "everything" so easy. ^^
u dont understand im not a member but i can see this page in color


ahumm.. jajja That´s because then.. there´s only one version.. and there´s no black and White Version. So everybody is seeing the color version now. That´s why ^^

johandark 02/28/2012 16:55:14   
ZXkai 2

johandark said:ZXkai said:johandark said:ZXkai said:nice page but how can i see the colors if im not a member?

Paying to be a Premium Member.

Or by another way... Just being a great translator and helper of Amilova to gain Gold. (but i´ts much harder and it takes its time). So you decide. Pay, Help, see it in B&W or just don´t see it... xD

It´s a way to make people help us in some way and don´t give "everything" so easy. ^^
u dont understand im not a member but i can see this page in color


ahumm.. jajja That´s because then.. there´s only one version.. and there´s no black and White Version. So everybody is seeing the color version now. That´s why ^^
okai thx

ZXkai 02/28/2012 16:58:06   
forbes 10

I can only the top panel in French.
It makes this the better.

forbes 10/20/2012 00:22:54   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?