Already 120182 members and 1273 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
5664 views
6 comments
YonYonYon 6
Author

Aaaaaah... I'm terribly sorry for the late. But my exams had started... cough butiscribledalotofcrap cough I'm sorry =A=
Tomorrow I'll upload next page.
Merry Christmas.

YonYonYon 12/25/2011 20:37:19   
TroyB 41

YonYonYon said:Aaaaaah... I'm terribly sorry for the late. But my exams had started... cough butiscribledalotofcrap cough I'm sorry =A=
Tomorrow I'll upload next page.
Merry Christmas.


yeaaah please hurry up, I can't wait .
MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS HOHOHO !

TroyB 12/25/2011 21:24:33   
YonYonYon 6
Author

TroyB said:YonYonYon said:Aaaaaah... I'm terribly sorry for the late. But my exams had started... cough butiscribledalotofcrap cough I'm sorry =A=
Tomorrow I'll upload next page.
Merry Christmas.


yeaaah please hurry up, I can't wait .
MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS HOHOHO !
Thaaanks!

YonYonYon 12/25/2011 23:31:58   
Drawly 11

I really like your comics so I can't wait for the next pages! Keep up the cool work ;D

Drawly 12/25/2011 23:02:47   
YonYonYon 6
Author

Drawly said:I really like your comics so I can't wait for the next pages! Keep up the cool work ;D
Thaaanks!

YonYonYon 12/25/2011 23:31:46   
MissLoki Laufeyson 5

very interesting comic!!

MissLoki Laufeyson 03/03/2013 22:39:00   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?