|Dear Mr. President|
|Although the Organization WAS the cause of the latest incident in Australia and one of its members was injured, the media have failed in proving our guilt (This is , however, thanks to the monstrous blast that occurred during the operation. This has made it impossible to identify any incriminating evidence). However, I feel a profound disappointment when I cannot say this is thanks to our "observers". |
The incident that I am relating to you, was caused by a chain of C4 explosions near the entrance area of Australia's Central building. our reports make it clear that the subjects of our study were destroyed; as you, yourself asked us to do if events did not go well.
Curiously, the only surviving officer was the one to whom you assigned the task of staying in the Central building to "avoid" casualties. Unfortunately, although she survived the blast, she remembers nothing of what happened.
Here I leave you a "superficial" study about the case and what those undead giants may have been ... Although, I still think it is absurd for me to keep writing about something that you know of beforehand.
Australia, Northern T. Uluru
NEPHILIM: (In Hebrew, "Fallen") mentioned in the Bible and other religious writings of the Jews and early Christians, a people of giants or titans mentioned in Genesis 6:4 and the Book of Numbers 13:33 .
The flood myth, and consequently, the destruction of mankind was supposedly caused by these beings, Enoch Book Chapter 10:1-9
It is known as Uluru Mt., or Ayer's Rock and is one of the most famous natural icons of Australia. This rock formation rises 348 meters (although most of it is underground).
22,000 years ago the Anangu began to regard this great rock as sacred.
The government has given them the right to the preservation of the rock where reports of lights in the sky, fluctuating magnetic fields and unusual animals are frequent and they prefer to the Anangu deal with it than to investigate such reports.
|2004, Saudi Arabia|
|skeleton found by the ARAMCO OIL COMPANY.|
|The government confiscated 99.9% of the photographs. The other 0.1% was released on the Internet and have been claimed false by the government.|
|(Interestingly, the Anangu popularized the Yara-ma-yha-who)|
|Dr. Margaux Lecercle|
Author : johandark
Translation by : evajung
Original Language: Español
Releasing pace: Monday, Wednesday , Friday
Type : manga
Genre : Fantasy - SF