Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 126090 members and 1361 comics & mangas!.
10253 views
15 comments
Rosa Sekouri 2

Realy waiting for the rest of it
very good job both in sketching aspect and story ...
What happened in Guernica?????

Rosa Sekouri 02/01/2012 00:26:15   
johandark 34
Author

Rosa Sekouri said:Realy waiting for the rest of it
very good job both in sketching aspect and story ...
What happened in Guernica?????


thanks for your comment beauty ^^ Nice eyes!

What happened in Guernica at 1937.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Guernica

johandark 02/01/2012 00:30:54   
Rosa Sekouri 2

I know what happened on 1937... I want to know what happened to that baby!!!
johandark said:Rosa Sekouri said:Realy waiting for the rest of it
very good job both in sketching aspect and story ...
What happened in Guernica?????


thanks for your comment beauty ^^ Nice eyes!

What happened in Guernica at 1937.
Links are allowed in comments only for Team Members!

Rosa Sekouri 02/20/2012 17:39:52   
johandark 34
Author

Rosa Sekouri said:I know what happened on 1937... I want to know what happened to that baby!!!
johandark said:Rosa Sekouri said:Realy waiting for the rest of it
very good job both in sketching aspect and story ...
What happened in Guernica?????


thanks for your comment beauty ^^ Nice eyes!

What happened in Guernica at 1937.
Links are allowed in comments only for Team Members!


You will discover this in chapter 8!

johandark 02/20/2012 17:59:45   
death_cookie 4

it's a very intresting story and akyuma is realy stupid if she doesn't understand the true nature of her misions

death_cookie 02/18/2012 17:13:32   
johandark 34
Author

death_cookie said:it's a very intresting story and akyuma is realy stupid if she doesn't understand the true nature of her misions

Well she had been trained to be a great Soldier... and trained to kill people... But she does not expect this kind of things... jeje This new chapter we will see a little new revelation about the Akuma nature.

johandark 02/18/2012 18:46:52   
death_cookie 4

intresting i think she's a vampire am i right?:question:

death_cookie 02/19/2012 18:46:22   
johandark 34
Author

death_cookie said:intresting i think she's a vampire am i right?

jejeje probably yes... probably not... You will see it... (but take in mind his name "AKUMA")

johandark 02/19/2012 21:13:35   
death_cookie 4

I don't what AKUMA means

death_cookie 02/20/2012 14:50:29   
johandark 34
Author

death_cookie said:I don't what AKUMA means

Akuma (in Japanese, "Devil" or "Demon") known in Japan as Gouki (豪鬼 Gōki lit. Great Demon?) That´s the meaning of the name "AKUMA".

johandark 02/20/2012 19:31:08   
death_cookie 4

johandark said:death_cookie said:I don't what AKUMA means

Akuma (in Japanese, "Devil" or "Demon") known in Japan as Gouki (豪鬼 Gōki lit. Great Demon?) That´s the meaning of the name "AKUMA".

cool so she's a demon that explain the sun and why she doesn't know everything jet and yea who is Jameson ? he looks like a human, but knows things that humans can't know and when he toked whith that monster in their first mission:question:

death_cookie 02/21/2012 11:35:50   
rocker305 1

this is reallllly good!

rocker305 07/10/2012 16:22:15   
johandark 34
Author

rocker305 said:this is reallllly good!

Thank you!

johandark 07/10/2012 17:07:04   
evajung 2
Team

Chapter 7 is now fully updated in English!

evajung 11/21/2012 05:38:30   
johandark 34
Author

Amazing!

johandark 11/21/2012 10:36:06   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?