Already 103448 members and 1132 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
8712 views
26 comments
cosplaygirl 2

Roooooh classy !!!

"Orders are orders" so this guy is not even the big boss !!!
Scaryyyy

cosplaygirl 03/24/2011 11:30:07   
Igniz 3

If he's not the big boss, he is entirely expendable. Easy as that.

Igniz 03/24/2011 15:39:29   
cosplaygirl 2

Igniz said:If he's not the big boss, he is entirely expendable. Easy as that.

OR the big boss is really super big .

cosplaygirl 03/24/2011 15:52:39   
MALEM 5

If he has a big boss, then this one is the Nappa of this manga !!! Get it ??? NAPPA lol.

EDIT : Dammit, so if he's not Nappa, then he's RADITZ haha looooool just downgrading the poor big bad guy up there lol.

MALEM 03/24/2011 17:10:13   
TroyB 41
Author

MALEM said:If he has a big boss, then this one is the Nappa of this manga !!! Get it ??? NAPPA lol.

Ow... Nappa... I don't want to spoil the rest of the story but our character is not a Nappa-like... it's too insulting .

TroyB 03/24/2011 16:56:10   
Tanyanina 1

MALEM said:
EDIT : Dammit, so if he's not Nappa, then he's RADITZ haha looooool just downgrading the poor big bad guy up there lol.


LOOOL Raditz !
Means that he's gonna die next page then LOL

Tanyanina 03/24/2011 17:34:01   
PrinceVegetaSSJ4 1

i get it cuz of the green

PrinceVegetaSSJ4 11/07/2014 06:12:16   
andros 1

Can't say I hate that view towards the bottom of the panel

andros 03/24/2011 20:00:02   
derp 2

andros said:Can't say I hate that view towards the bottom of the panel lol, don't think anyone would dare to disagree.

derp 04/02/2011 03:23:14   
graphxking 1

The more you scroll down, the better this panel gets lol

graphxking 03/24/2011 23:55:40   
Smiley 8

Great pic Gogeta you got my respect for your drawing skills
u really are in GOD-MODE

Smiley 03/25/2011 11:42:05   
gui19900221 3

I still don't get where that guy got his scouter, but I guess that one is the smallest of Amilova's concerns. I wonder how she is going to get herself out of this mess.

gui19900221 03/25/2011 11:46:55   
Igniz 3

gui19900221 said:I still don't get where that guy got his scouterHe stole it from one of Freezer's soldiers.

gui19900221 said:I wonder how she is going to get herself out of this mess.Maybe she gets out of control and burns the poor guy to cinders.

Igniz 03/25/2011 15:13:31   
Kati 2

Igniz said:gui19900221 said:I still don't get where that guy got his scouterHe stole it from one of Freezer's soldiers.

gui19900221 said:I wonder how she is going to get herself out of this mess.Maybe she gets out of control and burns the poor guy to cinders.


That would be cool!!

Kati 03/25/2011 16:41:57   
Sool 15

oh cool the english speaking community is waking up !!!
Welcome to all our new friends .
Hope soon there'll be as many cool people on the english side as on the french side

Sool 03/25/2011 13:35:36   
Kati 2

pfff.. rather obscene scene for my lady's taste

but like the detail of Amilova shaking. Think could have been even more accentuated. Just imagine how scared she must be. Will she freeze with panic or try to do something?
hmm.. suppose will know on monday. I hope!!
good weekend everyone!

Kati 03/25/2011 16:40:48   
Esteryn 33

Kati said:pfff.. rather obscene scene for my lady's taste kinda felt the same way at first, it's a bit demeaning towards girls, but you ignore it after watching many mangas, fan service is quite common and means no harm ^.^

Esteryn 08/13/2011 16:15:07   
Thegreatsaiyaman 3

I like this page scolls down I like this Page alot.

Thegreatsaiyaman 03/25/2011 23:21:00   
JJ94 1

dude got a scouter

JJ94 03/27/2011 19:19:33   
jdog 1

why wont her dam dress fall of i mean we have all seen manga boobs

jdog 03/30/2011 00:17:12   
jdog 1

btw real boobs are much much better and when i had sex it was good the first 5 times

jdog 03/30/2011 00:18:05   
jdog 1

and guess what i am only 14

jdog 03/30/2011 00:19:15   
jdog 1

he should atleast rape her or strip her before he kills her and the other girl could join in the stripping and rapeing and they could start haveing three way sex right there on the ground now that would be sexy girl on girl action

jdog 03/30/2011 00:22:49   
derp 2

jdog said:he should atleast rape her or strip her before he kills her and the other girl could join in the stripping and rapeing and they could start haveing three way sex right there on the ground now that would be sexy girl on girl action
this is manga, not "sexual pursuit".

derp 04/06/2011 01:50:25   
kirma 3

i dont get it who is the big boss and hes scary again

kirma 05/15/2012 03:17:26   
TheDifferenceBetweenRightandRight 2

Guys, if you want an XXX version, talk to the writers and drawers..etc... and see if they will make one and send it to you...if not...then you should stop worrying about it for this is for the public appeal, not the pervert appeal....

TheDifferenceBetweenRightandRight 03/19/2013 15:39:15   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?