Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 131918 members and 1401 comics & mangas!.
2564 views
4 comments
nico93 28

la prise de commandement et une sortie de l'action et des tensions en perspective

nico93 12/13/2011 18:10:17   
Pehesse 28
Author

nico93 said:la prise de commandement et une sortie de l'action et des tensions en perspective Le moins qu'on puisse dire c'est qu'elle sait motiver ses troupes, non ? :-D

Pehesse 12/13/2011 18:47:24   
nico93 28

Pehesse said:nico93 said:la prise de commandement et une sortie de l'action et des tensions en perspective Le moins qu'on puisse dire c'est qu'elle sait motiver ses troupes, non ? :-D ca c'est sur je dirai même quelle n'est pas venue pour faire du tricot

nico93 12/13/2011 20:29:57   
Pehesse 28
Author

nico93 said:Pehesse said:nico93 said:la prise de commandement et une sortie de l'action et des tensions en perspective Le moins qu'on puisse dire c'est qu'elle sait motiver ses troupes, non ? :-D ca c'est sur je dirai même quelle n'est pas venue pour faire du tricot Hmm.. c'est une idée d'illustration, ça :-D

Pehesse 12/13/2011 21:00:14   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Ashell

Ashell: cover

316

57

102

Author :

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Monday, Thursday

Type : Comics

Genre : Fantasy - SF



ashell.amilova.com

Download this eBook!

Starting from 0.79 € !
In HD and without DRM


Click here for details

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?