Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already [Counts.members] members and 1000 comics & mangas!.
2535 views
14 comments
johandark 34

... Mauu... you had a problem of resolution... the image is not any smotth.. and read it is impossible xD (you should do bigger letters...)

johandark 11/04/2011 21:53:57   
babee 15
Author

johandark said:... Mauu... you had a problem of resolution... the image is not any smotth.. and read it is impossible xD (you should do bigger letters...) yeah! I don´t no what´s happened, In computer it´s good but now in here is not , I averiguat the situacion, well the letters is realy small for a page in site ... in next I`ll try upgrade one level up! if you see in HD 1000 every is more big thanks

babee 11/05/2011 13:37:37   
johandark 34

babee said:johandark said:... Mauu... you had a problem of resolution... the image is not any smotth.. and read it is impossible xD (you should do bigger letters...) yeah! I don´t no what´s happened, In computer it´s good but now in here is not , I averiguat the situacion, well the letters is realy small for a page in site ... in next I`ll try upgrade one level up! if you see in HD 1000 every is more big thanks

For resolution I use PNG with 2000 pixels of width.

I recomend you to save your images with the button in photoshop called "save for web and other devices" the shortcut is (Tab+Ctrl+Alt+S).

It´s gonna save your image in perfect state to upload here in amilova

johandark 11/05/2011 13:43:38   
babee 15
Author

johandark said:babee said:johandark said:... Mauu... you had a problem of resolution... the image is not any smotth.. and read it is impossible xD (you should do bigger letters...) yeah! I don´t no what´s happened, In computer it´s good but now in here is not , I averiguat the situacion, well the letters is realy small for a page in site ... in next I`ll try upgrade one level up! if you see in HD 1000 every is more big thanks

For resolution I use PNG with 2000 pixels of width.

I recomend you to save your images with the button in photoshop called "save for web and other devices" the shortcut is (Tab+Ctrl+Alt+S).

It´s gonna save your image in perfect state to upload here in amilova
Thanks, but in this moment I don´t work with photoshop, but I listen is a good program to paint!one day, when I have time I see that program with carefull. Tomorrow I think my problem is be resolve, I talk to you when is fix up.

babee 11/06/2011 05:54:51   
babee 15
Author

babee said:johandark said:babee said:johandark said:... Mauu... you had a problem of resolution... the image is not any smotth.. and read it is impossible xD (you should do bigger letters...) yeah! I don´t no what´s happened, In computer it´s good but now in here is not , I averiguat the situacion, well the letters is realy small for a page in site ... in next I`ll try upgrade one level up! if you see in HD 1000 every is more big thanks

For resolution I use PNG with 2000 pixels of width.

I recomend you to save your images with the button in photoshop called "save for web and other devices" the shortcut is (Tab+Ctrl+Alt+S).

It´s gonna save your image in perfect state to upload here in amilova
Thanks, but in this moment I don´t work with photoshop, but I listen is a good program to paint!one day, when I have time I see that program with carefull. Tomorrow I think my problem is be resolve, I talk to you when is fix up.
I can do it! I resolve my problem,eheee, and now you and everyone can read much better!!

babee 11/06/2011 05:59:04   
johandark 34

babee said:babee said:johandark said:babee said:johandark said:... Mauu... you had a problem of resolution... the image is not any smotth.. and read it is impossible xD (you should do bigger letters...) yeah! I don´t no what´s happened, In computer it´s good but now in here is not , I averiguat the situacion, well the letters is realy small for a page in site ... in next I`ll try upgrade one level up! if you see in HD 1000 every is more big thanks

For resolution I use PNG with 2000 pixels of width.

I recomend you to save your images with the button in photoshop called "save for web and other devices" the shortcut is (Tab+Ctrl+Alt+S).

It´s gonna save your image in perfect state to upload here in amilova
Thanks, but in this moment I don´t work with photoshop, but I listen is a good program to paint!one day, when I have time I see that program with carefull. Tomorrow I think my problem is be resolve, I talk to you when is fix up.
I can do it! I resolve my problem,eheee, and now you and everyone can read much better!!


much better if letters could be bigger ones would be perfect ^^

johandark 11/06/2011 10:47:35   
babee 15
Author

johandark said:babee said:babee said:johandark said:babee said:johandark said:... Mauu... you had a problem of resolution... the image is not any smotth.. and read it is impossible xD (you should do bigger letters...) yeah! I don´t no what´s happened, In computer it´s good but now in here is not , I averiguat the situacion, well the letters is realy small for a page in site ... in next I`ll try upgrade one level up! if you see in HD 1000 every is more big thanks

For resolution I use PNG with 2000 pixels of width.

I recomend you to save your images with the button in photoshop called "save for web and other devices" the shortcut is (Tab+Ctrl+Alt+S).

It´s gonna save your image in perfect state to upload here in amilova
Thanks, but in this moment I don´t work with photoshop, but I listen is a good program to paint!one day, when I have time I see that program with carefull. Tomorrow I think my problem is be resolve, I talk to you when is fix up.
I can do it! I resolve my problem,eheee, and now you and everyone can read much better!!


much better if letters could be bigger ones would be perfect ^^
IN realy I want bigger letters to! but in my bd the squares is little compare with the other Bds, and letters more bigger cover the cartoons ,the cartoon will be cover (that´s the reason I don´t put bigg, dont good ),but in some square I can a big letter, for exemple, in this page when she is scream with him.

babee 11/06/2011 13:38:03   
johandark 34

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wfpx...Q8jLikI/s1600/asterix_scan.jpg

8 Vignetes with small letter.


http://comicsmedia.ign.com/com...-trilogy-20070323030152267.jpg

4 Vignetes with bigger letter.

Both are right. Just one is Manga and the other one is Bande Dessine.

The problem in Amilova is that people doesn´t have premium account, and even if they have... Few people will pres High Definition button to see pages... So ... Is better do bigger ballons ^^.

I know that as bigger are ballons little would be your draws... But think that manga works as this way... and everybody here are doing manga... because bande dessine here does not work fine.... for the size.... I started Arkham with BD style and if you see last pages my baloons had increased... Think about it

johandark 11/06/2011 14:27:18   
babee 15
Author

johandark said: <a href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wfpx...Q8jLikI/s1600/asterix_scan.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wfpx...Q8jLikI/s1600/asterix_scan.jpg </a>

8 Vignetes with small letter.


<a href="http://comicsmedia.ign.com/com...-trilogy-20070323030152267.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://comicsmedia.ign.com/com...-trilogy-20070323030152267.jpg </a>

4 Vignetes with bigger letter.

Both are right. Just one is Manga and the other one is Bande Dessine.

The problem in Amilova is that people doesn´t have premium account, and even if they have... Few people will pres High Definition button to see pages... So ... Is better do bigger ballons ^^.

I know that as bigger are ballons little would be your draws... But think that manga works as this way... and everybody here are doing manga... because bande dessine here does not work fine.... for the size.... I started Arkham with BD style and if you see last pages my baloons had increased... Think about it
thanks for the help!

babee 11/07/2011 01:05:06   
babee 15
Author

babee said:johandark said:&lt;a href=" <a href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wfpx...Q8jLikI/s1600/asterix_scan.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wfpx...Q8jLikI/s1600/asterix_scan.jpg </a>" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"&gt; <a href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wfpx...erix_scan.jpg&lt;/a&gt;" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wfpx...erix_scan.jpg&lt;/a&gt; </a>;

8 Vignetes with small letter.


&lt;a href=" <a href="http://comicsmedia.ign.com/com...-trilogy-20070323030152267.jpg" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://comicsmedia.ign.com/com...-trilogy-20070323030152267.jpg </a>" rel="nofollow" target="_blank"&gt; <a href="http://comicsmedia.ign.com/com...030152267.jpg&lt;/a&gt;" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://comicsmedia.ign.com/com...030152267.jpg&lt;/a&gt; </a>;

4 Vignetes with bigger letter.

Both are right. Just one is Manga and the other one is Bande Dessine.

The problem in Amilova is that people doesn´t have premium account, and even if they have... Few people will pres High Definition button to see pages... So ... Is better do bigger ballons ^^.

I know that as bigger are ballons little would be your draws... But think that manga works as this way... and everybody here are doing manga... because bande dessine here does not work fine.... for the size.... I started Arkham with BD style and if you see last pages my baloons had increased... Think about it
thanks for the help!
Sorry but I don´t no What is your bd? What the name? teel me and I`ll see! Tell me one thing, you use photoshop for draw, right? and arknam is the name of program the letter´s? is that?

babee 11/07/2011 01:28:07   
johandark 34

Arkham is my BD/Comic. I use Photoshop and a Wacom Tablet to draw.

johandark 11/07/2011 02:33:42   
babee 15
Author

johandark said:Arkham is my BD/Comic. I use Photoshop and a Wacom Tablet to draw.

But the letter`s you make with that to? in the fotoshop program have that?( balloons and letters) thanks for everything

babee 11/07/2011 13:42:51   
Mart 17

babee said:johandark said:Arkham is my BD/Comic. I use Photoshop and a Wacom Tablet to draw.

But the letter`s you make with that to? in the fotoshop program have that?( balloons and letters) thanks for everything


Yes it does, you can find them in the shape tool options. There is a tool for the text too.

Mart 11/07/2011 13:58:38   
babee 15
Author

Mart said:babee said:johandark said:Arkham is my BD/Comic. I use Photoshop and a Wacom Tablet to draw.

But the letter`s you make with that to? in the fotoshop program have that?( balloons and letters) thanks for everything


Yes it does, you can find them in the shape tool options. There is a tool for the text too.
Thanks

babee 11/09/2011 23:59:58   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?