Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
Already 102545 members and 1118 comics & mangas!.
1312 views
7 comments
Esteryn 33

I don't know why, and i'm probably wrong, maybe she's the heroine of the story? but somehow, i don't trust her.

Esteryn 10/01/2011 20:53:15   
Pehesse 28
Author

Esteryn said:I don't know why, and i'm probably wrong, maybe she's the heroine of the story? but somehow, i don't trust her. Yes, that's absolutely right. Actually, if you can read french, I've dedicated a topic to the characters of this story, and the first post is about the major and her position within the story. If you're interested, here's the link : Seuls les membres de l'équipe peuvent poster des liens ! - and if not, I'll be writing it soon in English :-)
:EDIT:Well I'll be, I can't give a link ! Well, it's in the french part of the forum, in the "Ashell" subsection, the "trombinoscope Ashell" topic. If you hurry, it's still on the frontpage - I updated it earlier today :-)

Pehesse 10/01/2011 21:11:47   
Esteryn 33

she seems cold and manipulative to me, or like she hides something. She just had that answer about the abandoned ship so ready at hand, seems fishy. I am French I thought you were English so I wrote to you in English, but I take it you're not then ?

Esteryn 10/01/2011 21:15:35   
Pehesse 28
Author

Esteryn said:she seems cold and manipulative to me, or like she hides something. She just had that answer about the abandoned ship so ready at hand, seems fishy. I am French I thought you were English so I wrote to you in English, but I take it you're not then ?

You're right on both accounts - she IS cold and manipulative.. and she definitely hides something :-) I'd be interested in your theories about who she is :-)
As for your french, well, that's great then - you can read this trombinoscope then :-D (though I'll still have to translate it at some point for our English friends on this side of the fence). I'm French as well - which is why the topics are taking a bit longer to make it to this side :-)
:EDIT:My mouse is playing tricks on me, and it's making posting comments a lot harder that it ought to be. Still, I think the third time's the charm !

Pehesse 10/01/2011 21:32:08   
Esteryn 33

I don't really have a concrete intellecual theory, that was just a gut feeling about the way she acts and talks ;-) I'll switch to the french part then, but i can't see your link :s

Esteryn 10/01/2011 22:14:32   
Pehesse 28
Author

Esteryn said:I don't really have a concrete intellecual theory, that was just a gut feeling about the way she acts and talks ;-) I'll switch to the french part then, but i can't see your link :s No, I'm afraid I can't post the link, it's not allowed. To find the topic, you can either look to the right of the main page and search for "Trombinscope Ashell" (Ctrl+F might be useful here), or you can go straight to the forum and look for the Ashell subsection. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Pehesse 10/01/2011 22:19:34   
Esteryn 33

no worry ^^

Esteryn 10/01/2011 22:20:12   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Ashell

Ashell: cover

137

57

108

Author :

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Monday, Thursday

Type : Comics

Genre : Fantasy - SF



ashell.amilova.com

Download this eBook!

Starting from 0.79 € !
In HD and without DRM


Click here for details

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?