Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 19 Jun, 2011 09:11:20

shicajacs

15 CHAPTERS!! ... amazing... it means...

MORE THAN 225 PAGES!!! Gooddam...

Seriouusly... The story could be great.. I don´t know... I don´t know enough french to read 225 pages!!
But... one thing is the story and the other.. your art skills.

You have not improved one iota! IN 225 PAGES you draw exactly like the first page... Take it as advice, plain and simple (or just ignore me if you prefer). Stop draw so many pages, seriously ... and seeks to make but one, but well done. learn anatomy, perspective, learn to improve inking and close more forms, draw real bodies (think of the manga in the background is just a simplified reflection of reality in the most simple as we remember a face in our brain) learns the basics of animation and see how close the forms when inked. If you try to do a comic like "one piece" "dragon ball" "naruto" you will see that they don´t use screentones or gradients... just black and white. (only one tone of grey to difference different planes of distance). But all is black and white... greys just makes you lose time and art skills...

We see that you put passion but you will not leave and never being a professional if you follow doing this. You will be just forever an mere amateur hobbyist. But you can change it...

Now... if you want. Ignore me.

#2 19 Jun, 2011 10:10:39

PizzaCat

i will don't ignore you! but i don't like the manga like naruto or one peace... they are "industrial"!
they draw only the face! they draw many many pages for nothing!

and i prefer make screetones for "wealth" in all images!

i prefer to be a passionate amateur! not an industrial "professionnal"!

#3 19 Jun, 2011 13:51:20

TroyB
Administrator
shicajacs wrote:

Honestly.. I don´t understand how can be so many good comics in amilova... and then things like this... With all my respects But... WTF is this?

shicajacs,
it is allowed to criticize or to dislike. It is allowed to express it.
But it is not allowed to be mean, aggressive, impolite, disrespectfull.
This artist spent hours making this art. For you all. For free.
And you're destructing it.
Which I will not allow.

If you criticize, it HAS TO be CONSTRUCTIVE, not DESTRUCTIVE.
If the only thing you have to say is "Lol wtf this is bad" then SHUT UP !

You've been aggressive and disrespectfull to some of our friends and artist today. Never do that again or you take the door. This is your first and last warning.

Ps : on the french side it is not welcome to comment in english. If the comic is not allowed yet in your language... ask kindly for translation.

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#4 19 Jun, 2011 14:52:55

PizzaCat

tiens? d' où elle sort cette phrase là, troy? O_o

de toute façon, ça fait 10ans que je dessine! plus personne ne peut me détruire big_smile
on ne peut que me conseiller pour m' améliorer! mais je sais ce que je vaux et ce que j' apporte!
evidement, ceux qui n' aiment pas n' ont qu' à voir ailleur!

#5 19 Jun, 2011 15:03:13

Mat972

Tout à fait d'accord avec PizzaCat et TroyB. J'aurais bien aimé voir ses travaux à elle (Si c'est vraiment une fille)

SEGA, c'est plus fort que toi!
Un jour les fainéants domineront le monde. Mais pas demain, la flemme!
Sonicm972 forever

#6 19 Jun, 2011 15:13:22

TroyB
Administrator

Pizzacat, Mat972, thanks for your support but please answer in english so it's stays coherent and understandable smile.

Shicajacs posted it in the french boad, but I'll move it on the english board (yes there's one board per language)

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Board footer