You are not logged in.

#1 18 Sep, 2019 03:51:37

exeivier

well, I hope english is the best language to discuss things here, as i'm from mexico, speak both eng and spanish and I would love to learn french in the future but alas.

my name is Javier, im an illustrator and comic artist from mexico, my comic is about a group of teenagers in school who are taken to an alternate medieval dimmension by mistake, where they have adventures. pretty straightforward
FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

FluxBB bbcode test

right now i have just a bit over 100 pages drawn, but im really looking forward to have a growth on the people who has access to my comic, i haven't got too much luck in that aspect.

if someone wants to see more of my work please feel welcome at my instagram as exeivier or facebook as anterra chronicles/cronicas also nice to meet you! smile

#2 15 Apr, 2020 15:25:37

MariaMungia

Sorry for the late reply, but it's excellent. You are very talented.

#3 19 Aug, 2025 03:17:00

Throneofsouls

I can see potential. As an potential Isekai, I'm positive this could be very entertaining to read. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?