You are not logged in.

#1 27 Oct, 2011 22:31:47

babee

Hi people of Amilova Comunity! ;P do you like a fun history?? My history talk about one girl, Lovewith, she´s work in a magazine "What the men´s want´s" and have a lot of fans! but have one fan problem, Eduard, he have one obstinacy for her, now the big problems just began... So what are you doing?? visite my page and tell me what do you think, it´s good to know! ;P

thanks

#2 28 Oct, 2011 07:40:12

TroyB
Administrator

I personnaly like it, it's fresh smile.
The storytelling is interesting, your romance can touch people.
Your drawing style is interesting too because it is "personnal".

Now you need to work on the drawing and improve the final result. For now what we can see is still a bit blurry/not totally finished / not high definition. I can't explain it better than that, you need to seek advices from expert illustrators for this smile. Good news : there are many good artists around here smile !!! Ask for their advices and I'm sure that with time and efforts your art will become excellent wink.

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 28 Oct, 2011 16:12:25

babee

HI!

Yeah,  about the drawing is not the better... I know...with the mouse, a little mouse ;P sad , but when I subscrive in the conquest, in several programs free, with colour, that is the better, but I don´t have in  that moment a tablet sad, with that the shandows will be better... , but I search in the internet, and I found one good think, "wacon Cintiq 21" and the drawn is so spectacular, I think It´s a good tool to buy, Do you get to know?? or sameone??? well... when I have money I buy something good for upgrade of my cartoons, and I display for you and everyone who can see. Now with your site I open to my horizon ;P so many artist, is a good to listen advises! and thanks Troy B! ;P

Sorry if my Inglish is not the better ;P

Board footer