You are not logged in.

#26 14 Oct, 2012 10:21:43

v.silver
TroyB wrote:

Oh by the way, I took the liberty to change all fonts applied to the translated versions of Leth Hate. Looks far better wink.


Troy

Looks great! And how's it going with adding the czech? wink wink

#27 25 Oct, 2012 08:33:20

TroyB
Administrator
v.silver wrote:
TroyB wrote:

Oh by the way, I took the liberty to change all fonts applied to the translated versions of Leth Hate. Looks far better wink.


Troy

Looks great! And how's it going with adding the czech? wink wink

Czech is now available wink !!!

You can start translation right away.

If you have questions on the translation system, you can ask here on the message board or look at the videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAmilova

Thanks in advance, I'm curious to read the Czech translation of "Fucken" smile !


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#28 30 Oct, 2012 17:54:44

v.silver
TroyB wrote:

Czech is now available wink !!!

You can start translation right away.

If you have questions on the translation system, you can ask here on the message board or look at the videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAmilova

Thanks in advance, I'm curious to read the Czech translation of "Fucken" smile !


Troy

Chapter one translated, fucken! It was a fucken nightmare!

Ok, no, it was actually fun. Fucken! smile And now, please, make another chapter available for translation in czech, thx smile

Last edited by v.silver (30 Oct, 2012 18:00:29)

#29 05 Nov, 2012 10:12:46

Leth.hate
v.silver wrote:
TroyB wrote:

Czech is now available wink !!!

You can start translation right away.

If you have questions on the translation system, you can ask here on the message board or look at the videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAmilova

Thanks in advance, I'm curious to read the Czech translation of "Fucken" smile !


Troy

Chapter one translated, fucken! It was a fucken nightmare!

Ok, no, it was actually fun. Fucken! smile And now, please, make another chapter available for translation in czech, thx smile

Fucken outstanding, fucken!

I've been with no internet for a while so I've just seen this. Great work, specially with the font!

#30 10 Nov, 2012 00:46:19

v.silver

Chapter two done, I finally managed how to translate new chapters smile)) Cheerz, fucken!

#31 10 Nov, 2012 09:31:41

TroyB
Administrator
v.silver wrote:

Chapter two done, I finally managed how to translate new chapters smile)) Cheerz, fucken!

Excellent wink.

But... are there Czech readers around here ? Maybe we should contact Czech comics/manga websites to present them this Czech translation ?


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#32 10 Nov, 2012 09:54:42

v.silver
TroyB wrote:
v.silver wrote:

Chapter two done, I finally managed how to translate new chapters smile)) Cheerz, fucken!

Excellent wink.

But... are there Czech readers around here ? Maybe we should contact Czech comics/manga websites to present them this Czech translation ?


Troy

We should, but I don't know if there are any big_smile I'm gonna spread the word amongst my friends,  fortunatelly I do have some manga fans there smile

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
ayushiest New Topic! 20May Looking for help tell me
ayushiest New Topic! 6May What anime are yo (...) Currently Im rewatching (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 21Oct New picture for f (...) Honestly, this looks lik (...)
ebilly New Topic! 13Aug Dragonball Cui's (...) What if Cui's life was c (...)
MariaMungia New Topic! 15Apr Anterra Chronicle (...) Sorry for the late reply (...)
Kisswriter New Topic! 3Jul All comics - Aux (...) https://kissmyessay.org/ (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)

Latest Comments

waderatke waderatke 20May ch5 p24 C'est formidable de voir (...)
Delta75 Delta75 18May ch12 p15 It's finish. There is st (...)
Delta75 Delta75 11May ch12 p13 The last two pages remai (...)
Delta75 Delta75 4May ch12 p11 Two new pages.
Delta75 Delta75 27Apr ch12 p9 Two new pages, we are sl (...)
Delta75 Delta75 20Apr ch12 p7 Two new pages.
Rahvu Rahvu 16Apr ch36 p29 Kaio-crap :(
Delta75 Delta75 13Apr ch12 p5 Two news pages.
Delta75 Delta75 6Apr ch12 p3 Two new pages.
Rahvu Rahvu 6Apr ch36 p28 Kaio-What!?
Login

Not registered yet?