You are not logged in.

#1 16 Mar, 2012 10:49:32

Leth.hate

Hi.
The name is Carlos. I'm a hobbyist comic artist that has done a few odd jobs such as CD covers, posters, murals and magazine illustrations.

I'm currently the author of a comic called Leth Hate that has been doing the rounds on the interwebs for about a year or so and has recently been asked to join Amilova.

I've uploaded a couple of chapters to test the waters and I must say I'm impressed at how quickly the first chapter was translated to French and Spanish.

Good stuff.


http://leth.amilova.com/

#2 19 Mar, 2012 12:10:45

johandark
Moderator

Your comic Rocks man.

I saw you once in MangaMagazine.net, and I loved your comc and your artstyle.

"You´re adopted" is a phrase that I just love xD

Tell us more about you. Youre age, where do you you live, Your favourite movies, comics or music.

That´s a good start to know more each other.

SALUT! wink

Last edited by johandark (19 Mar, 2012 12:11:36)


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 19 Mar, 2012 12:56:34

Leth.hate

Right. I live in Sydney, Australia.

I'd be lying if I said I read comics but if I had to pick one though, it would be Enemy Ace: War In Heaven by Garth Ennis or maybe Orion by Masamune Shirow.

Mmmh... as favourite movie, I would say it's a close call between Akira Kurosawa's Yojimbo, Twelve Angry men (the Henry Fonda version) and Peking Opera Blues.

Music... geez. Ska, Metal, Folk, Industrial, Reggae, Darkwave, Punk, funk, soul... I guess it would be safe to say anything that's not Pop, J-pop, K-pop or what people call R'n'B these days.

#4 19 Mar, 2012 16:56:29

TroyB
Administrator

Thanks for the cool, interesting to read presentation wink.
Your comic is already translated in french, spanish and portuguese... am I seeing correctly ?
That's what we could call "a warm welcome" from the community smile !

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#5 01 Sep, 2012 19:16:31

ThatOneGuy

Hello, Carlos. I have just began reading your comic, and so far, I have just finished the first page. My thoughts so far: This is the beginning of something great. Two thumbs up already.    d(-_-d)

Last edited by ThatOneGuy (01 Sep, 2012 19:17:45)

#6 02 Sep, 2012 03:18:50

Leth.hate

Cheers!

#7 03 Sep, 2012 07:21:00

Sool

Awesome comic smile
And already translated in french and spanish, the community rocks smile

#8 03 Sep, 2012 09:10:52

Leth.hate

Yes, it does!
I love reading the translated versions! It's fun seeing how they work around translating the jokes into their own language. Awesome.

#9 04 Sep, 2012 11:44:51

TroyB
Administrator
Leth.hate wrote:

Yes, it does!
I love reading the translated versions! It's fun seeing how they work around translating the jokes into their own language. Awesome.

I've participated a lot in translating your comic in french... and I garantee you that most of the jokes are a real pain to translate, fucken smile !



Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#10 05 Sep, 2012 00:43:39

Leth.hate
TroyB wrote:
Leth.hate wrote:

Yes, it does!
I love reading the translated versions! It's fun seeing how they work around translating the jokes into their own language. Awesome.

I've participated a lot in translating your comic in french... and I garantee you that most of the jokes are a real pain to translate, fucken smile !



Troy

Ha! I can imagine! I attempted to do a Spanish translation and gave up after the first page!

#11 05 Oct, 2012 13:40:22

v.silver

Hey, I'd like to (try to:) translate your comic into Czech, but there's no such option on amilova, fucken. I'm completely new to this server, I saw the advertising on smackjeeves that you could use some translators, so I went here only to find I'm fucked smile Should the possibility to translate your comic into my language come up, please, contact me, it'd be really fun to do it.
Btw. been to Sydney 2 years ago - my God I love that city smile
Cheers,
V.

Last edited by v.silver (05 Oct, 2012 13:52:24)

#12 05 Oct, 2012 14:07:54

TroyB
Administrator
v.silver wrote:

Hey, I'd like to (try to:) translate your comic into Czech, but there's no such option on amilova, fucken. I'm completely new to this server, I saw the advertising on smackjeeves that you could use some translators, so I went here only to find I'm fucked smile Should the possibility to translate your comic into my language come up, please, contact me, it'd be really fun to do it.
Btw. been to Sydney 2 years ago - my God I love that city smile
Cheers,
V.

It would be possible to add this language, fucken !

But, but. It's gonna take some time and efforts of development.

So please confirm us that you are REALLY motivated for using it, before we work for nothing smile.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#13 05 Oct, 2012 15:56:55

v.silver
TroyB wrote:
v.silver wrote:

Hey, I'd like to (try to:) translate your comic into Czech, but there's no such option on amilova, fucken. I'm completely new to this server, I saw the advertising on smackjeeves that you could use some translators, so I went here only to find I'm fucked smile Should the possibility to translate your comic into my language come up, please, contact me, it'd be really fun to do it.
Btw. been to Sydney 2 years ago - my God I love that city smile
Cheers,
V.

It would be possible to add this language, fucken !

But, but. It's gonna take some time and efforts of development.

So please confirm us that you are REALLY motivated for using it, before we work for nothing smile.


Troy

Fucken hell, that would be fucken awesome, fucken! How can I confirm/prove it? smile Btw. I'm now only motivated for translating Leth Hate, just so you know wink

Last edited by v.silver (05 Oct, 2012 15:57:22)

#14 05 Oct, 2012 16:07:01

TroyB
Administrator
v.silver wrote:

Btw. I'm now only motivated for translating Leth Hate, just so you know wink

You're fucking lazy, fucken smile !

I'll let you know when Czech will be available.
Not before tuesday or wednesday wink.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#15 05 Oct, 2012 17:42:33

v.silver
TroyB wrote:
v.silver wrote:

Btw. I'm now only motivated for translating Leth Hate, just so you know wink

You're fucking lazy, fucken smile !

I'll let you know when Czech will be available.
Not before tuesday or wednesday wink.


Troy

Being lazy is something every Czech should be proud of. Just like the French, only that they're more experienced and legislatively equipped smile Anyway, you don't need to hurry that much, after Tuesday the calendar says WTF and that's why I'm only free on the weekends (or it may be the fact I have to work like 10 hours a day:) Thanks a lot, amilova will be the first community with that bizzare Czech language translation possibility! At least you all will have the opportunity of laughing your asses off while reading czech quotes in Leth Hate smile)

#16 05 Oct, 2012 20:32:55

TroyB
Administrator
v.silver wrote:
TroyB wrote:
v.silver wrote:

Btw. I'm now only motivated for translating Leth Hate, just so you know wink

You're fucking lazy, fucken smile !

I'll let you know when Czech will be available.
Not before tuesday or wednesday wink.


Troy

Being lazy is something every Czech should be proud of. Just like the French, only that they're more experienced and legislatively equipped smile Anyway, you don't need to hurry that much, after Tuesday the calendar says WTF and that's why I'm only free on the weekends (or it may be the fact I have to work like 10 hours a day:) Thanks a lot, amilova will be the first community with that bizzare Czech language translation possibility! At least you all will have the opportunity of laughing your asses off while reading czech quotes in Leth Hate smile)

Btw you're Czech... so I have a question for you... have you seen that most of the comic I write and publish here happens in Prague  smile ?
The comic is called "Amilova" wink.

Yes, I love Prague wink.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#17 06 Oct, 2012 00:08:26

v.silver
TroyB wrote:

Btw you're Czech... so I have a question for you... have you seen that most of the comic I write and publish here happens in Prague  smile ?
The comic is called "Amilova" wink.

Yes, I love Prague wink.

Troy

I have now and am glad to belong to the exclusive club that understands the czech lines there (though "jseš" is much better without the "j";)) And who wouldn't love Prague? It's one the the prettiest cities in the world (along with Sydney, Melbourne and Berlin - I'm not that much into Vienna:)) One more thing to add: haven't seen that much snow in Prague for a loooong time, fucken global warming smile Nice images though smile
My turn: doesn't the Czech republic have the pretties banknotes in the world? I love being an European, I'm happy we're a part of the EU, but should € come, I'd cry for our notes. Btw. "Amilova" - it's like Amie + Lover + the czech "ová" female surname ending or what? smile

Last edited by v.silver (06 Oct, 2012 00:21:03)

#18 06 Oct, 2012 22:45:38

Guildadventure
Moderator

Ah, One of those authors that use the name of theyr comic as nick!

wait...

ouch! XD

#19 09 Oct, 2012 02:48:00

Darius
Guildadventure wrote:

Ah, One of those authors that use the name of theyr comic as nick!

Yeah, isnt it lame?


Although the comic kick asses! wink

Last edited by Darius (09 Oct, 2012 02:52:12)

#20 09 Oct, 2012 05:30:59

Leth.hate

Yeah, even worse are people who use their comic character as their avatar... Hehe *coff* heh.

#21 09 Oct, 2012 05:31:42

Darius

High five!

#22 09 Oct, 2012 08:07:31

Leth.hate
Darius wrote:

High five!

*Leth.Hate tries to high but misses and ends up hitting own crotch*

Last edited by Leth.hate (09 Oct, 2012 12:22:59)

#23 09 Oct, 2012 12:23:35

Darius

...with erotic results.

#24 09 Oct, 2012 13:06:32

TroyB
Administrator
Darius wrote:

...with erotic results.

I don't want to picture that in my head... that could be creepy smile.


Oh by the way, I took the liberty to change all fonts applied to the translated versions of Leth Hate. Looks far better wink.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#25 09 Oct, 2012 14:34:49

SAMUS=ALLAN
TroyB wrote:
Darius wrote:

...with erotic results.

I don't want to picture that in my head... that could be creepy smile.


Oh by the way, I took the liberty to change all fonts applied to the translated versions of Leth Hate. Looks far better wink.


Troy

Looks better indeed wink. I've made some corrections already wink

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

jasonboo514 New Topic! 5Dec All comics - Drag (...) Hi fellas! Can anyone wr (...)
jasonboo514 New Topic! 11Oct All comics - Ange (...) Hey learners from all ov (...)
exeivier New Topic! 18Sep Anterra Chronicle (...) well, I hope english is (...)
Kisswriter New Topic! 3Jul All comics - Aux (...) https://kissmyessay.org/ (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 9Apr Re-Introduction.. (...) yea some here, i also no (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)
AVA Mash New Topic! 12Mar A comic about Ana (...) Hi! We are from AVAMASH. (...)
CashWiller New Topic! 9Nov Maybe Amilova is (...) I feel tired about post (...)

Latest Comments

This....IS MY BOOMSTICK This....IS MY BOOMSTICK 01h15 ch19 p26 DBZ Elsewhere has what y (...)
Kor Daemonsbane Saiyajinkami Kor Daemonsbane Saiyajinkami yest. ch19 p26 Ah the Wolf Fang Fist. K (...)
Cattivone Cattivone yest. ch19 p26 Awesome. Just awesome.
John Boredonquixote John Boredonquixote yest. ch19 p26 :D :D :D
Chewys Chewys yest. ch19 p26 Ha!!! In your face John! (...)
John Boredonquixote John Boredonquixote yest. ch19 p26 And the poor man's Ginyu (...)
FrenchKizz FrenchKizz 4Dec ch11 p19 He will go to heaven for (...)
FrenchKizz FrenchKizz 4Dec ch11 p19 For all his dinasty at t (...)
Guildadventure Guildadventure 3Dec ch9 p9 Troubles ahead
el oculto el oculto 3Dec ch11 p19 Sorry for his family
Login

Not registered yet?