Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 28 Apr, 2012 22:18:58

GEshode

How can I translate a page on which are no bubbles?

Since I don't change a thing, I can't save my changes and can't click the usual button to make the page visible. So I can't continue the translation, since it says: For this page to be visible, please also translate the previous X pages.

What can I do to continue the translation?

Geshode

#2 29 Apr, 2012 21:30:26

DrugOn

My way:
1. Just add new bubble by yourself.
2. Then type a random mark in it.
3. Click to make this page visible.
4. Finally remove previously added bubble.

Sometimes there's need to fill just the first bubble to make page visible.
Hope it'll work. smile

#3 29 Apr, 2012 22:16:32

GEshode

The problem is, I can't add a new bubble by myself...
Otherwise I would have done that...

#4 30 Apr, 2012 16:35:07

GEshode

Okay, now I can make the bubbles.

Although I have no idea, why I couldn't before...

Last edited by GEshode (30 Apr, 2012 16:43:58)

#5 30 Apr, 2012 19:51:31

DrugOn

But now is everything okay? Has it helped?

#6 30 Apr, 2012 20:09:31

GEshode

Yes, know I can add and change bubbles.
No idea, why I couldn't before...

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian yest. ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?