Already 102551 members and 1118 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
4661 views
3 comments
Pehesse 28

Random trivia about this page :

It must have been one of the easiest to translate :-D Also : the two sidekicks Ian always keeps around, Mahla and Barr, were not named characters, and did not have a recurrent role in the first draft of the story. But we took the habit of naming them the "malabars", a french term for "goon", and the name stuck to the pair when they became full-fledged characters.

And finally, to celebrate the 10000th member of Amilova, we'd like to introduce a new page tonight - so please make yourself heard (or seen) here if you'd like to see that really happen :-)

Pehesse 10/07/2011 10:28:46   
TroyB 41

Thanks for the explanations .

Pehesse said:
It must have been one of the easiest to translate :-D


Ahahaha it's the kind of satisfying pleasure you don't expect to get as an author when you start writing stories .
For example, I surprised myself > I've been cursing my beginning of Amilova that's full of text... and liking very much the empty pages .


Pehesse said:so please make yourself heard (or seen) here if you'd like to see that really happen :-)

Hey hey I'm here !!!

TroyB 10/07/2011 13:26:11   
Pehesse 28

TroyB said:
Ahahaha it's the kind of satisfying pleasure you don't expect to get as an author when you start writing stories .
For example, I surprised myself > I've been cursing my beginning of Amilova that's full of text... and liking very much the empty pages .


Yeah, definitely :-D We should draw these kinds of pages a lot more often, 'makes it easier for everyone - no errors to correct, nothing to translate... here's to an upcoming era of mute comics ! We're doing cinematographic history in reverse :-D

TroyB said:
Pehesse said:so please make yourself heard (or seen) here if you'd like to see that really happen :-)

Hey hey I'm here !!!


Yeah ! So, it will probably happen :-)

Pehesse 10/07/2011 13:34:08   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Imperfect

Imperfect: cover

38

339

154

Team : , , , , ,

Original Language: Français

Releasing pace: Monday, Friday

Type : Comics

Genre : Thriller



imperfect.amilova.com

Download this eBook!

Starting from 1 € !
In HD and without DRM


Click here for details

Translate this comic !

You can translate this comic via our online interface.
Translating helps the artist to be more visible, and shows your interest and gratitude.
Dedicated translators will be rewarded with Golds.

Help translating or correcting this page!

Watch all video tutorials

Login

Not registered yet?