You are not logged in.

#1 15 Jun, 2011 15:04:36

fikiri

I'm currently watching the anime Gosick. I love the mystery, and the whole plot in general.

The anime is an adaptation of Kazuki Sakuraba's light novel series. The anime is produced by Bones and premiered on January, 2011.

Gosick takes place in 1924 in a small, made-up European country of Sauville. The story centers on Kazuya Kujo, the third son of a Japanese Imperial soldier, who is a transfer student to St. Marguerite Academy, where urban legends and horror stories are all the rage. There he meets Victorique, a mysterious yet beautiful and brilliant girl who never comes to class and spends her days reading the entire content of the library or solving mysteries that even detectives can't solve.

It's a great show, I definitely recommend watching it.

#2 02 Jul, 2011 19:53:56

Diogenes Mota

Actually I'm looking for a good anime to watch. I'll give a try on Gosick. Thank you for the hint.

#3 18 Sep, 2011 00:54:36

mcgrnwlf

a friend of mine got me hooked on toriko.
I never though martial arts could be applied to cooking

#4 10 Jul, 2012 21:11:35

rocker305

i'm watching one called lucky star. it's pretty good. my friend forced me to watch it.

#5 01 Dec, 2012 14:37:51

Klonoa

Actually I'm watching  Arakawa Under the Bridge because I was looking something funny to watch and here it is!

If anyone can stand upon the stupidity and doubled fun because of that then I recomend this anime for everybodys watchlist x3

#6 13 Dec, 2012 03:11:38

TyFyter333

I just got done watching a few anime.  I finished Rurouni Kenshin.  I saw it a long time ago when it was on Toonami and I decided to rewatch it.  Good decision on my part big_smile  I'd recommend it to anyone.  And I also recently finished Eureka 7 AO... It was terrible.  I love Eureka 7, but the ending was awful.  Then AO comes along and I think hopefully this will reveal some things that were with held at the end of the first series.  That doesn't happen.  At the end of the Eureka 7 AO I remember sitting in front of my computer saying "Why the f*** did I even watch this series..."
BOTTOM LINE: You should watch Eureka 7 and Rurouni Kenshin, but stay the hell away from Eureka 7 AO

#7 02 Apr, 2013 19:12:26

Tad

Always watching a few.
Currently rewatching: Death Note, Black Lagoon, Canaan, Digimon Tamers
Currently watching for the first time: Bodacious Space pirates, Dream Eater Merry
Waiting for: Blakc Lagoon Roberta's Blood Trail, an adaption Dogs Bullets and Carnage (I already own the adaption of the first book)

#8 06 May, 2023 04:41:07

ayushiest

Currently Im rewatching GinTama series again

Board footer