You are not logged in.

#1 19 Jan, 2012 23:31:51

sunpath

I have a question: how exactly is working that pointing system because when a had a look in the ratings there were translators who had 8000 and something point for 45 pages and some who had 700 pages and only 4000points?!?!

#2 20 Jan, 2012 08:56:26

TroyB
Administrator
sunpath wrote:

I have a question: how exactly is working that pointing system because when a had a look in the ratings there were translators who had 8000 and something point for 45 pages and some who had 700 pages and only 4000points?!?!

It depends on the amount of votes you're getting.

But this system needs to be revised I agree.

Note > if you need more points, it is possible to add them manually.
Or to reduce them smile.

We're doing it quite often, because if tomorrow we have a native Greek doing translations, he will start with 0 points... and since we don't have many Greek readers, few people will vote for his translations and he will remain at the bottom.

While for example, if you're a spanish translator, the spanish speaking community being quite active, it's easier to get more points smile.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 20 Jan, 2012 16:27:54

sunpath

Thanks, that was educational:) Hope in the future to get more points from votes big_smile

#4 20 Jan, 2012 17:05:45

TroyB
Administrator
sunpath wrote:

Thanks, that was educational:) Hope in the future to get more points from votes big_smile

I've voted a bit for you, you got 200 more points wink.

Have a nice weekend !

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 03h12 ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?