Already 132181 members!
1400 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 04 Oct, 2011 21:34:28

Keruo Nasumishi

Hi, we're Keruo Nasumishi, girl and boy bulgarian manga-making combi wink We're 21-22 years old and totally making manga for fun an self-content big_smile We hope you like it, it's only going to get better! MWAHAHA! We'll gladly answer any questions!

About the name:
*Rota Fortunae means the Wheel of fortune. In the past, people  believed, that the goddess Fortuna spins the wheel with her eyes covered. This is the main concept of the opera Carmina Burana, and also in some ancient greek texts.

Last edited by Keruo Nasumishi (04 Oct, 2011 21:34:51)

#2 05 Oct, 2011 06:55:28

Kaioshin du Sud-Est

Wellcome ! wink

À l'époque quand je levais le doigt, il y avait 15 000 mecs qui gueulaient KAIOSHIN-SAMA ! Maintenant quand je lève le doigt c'est pour aller pisser...
Modérateur et amateur de Boobs tongue
Vous voulez me faire plaisir ? Virez le Sud-Est ! Kaioshin suffira ! ^^
N'hésitez pas à me MP si vous avez une question ou un problème wink

#3 05 Oct, 2011 07:39:47

Toh

Welcomeee to the two of you ^^ Aww its so sweet working in a team smile Can't wait to see more pages of your nice work here tongue Also if you have some previous works and illustrations I am sure all of the Amilova community will be happy to explore them tongue And say something funny and interesting about yourselves, like what is your favorite fruit and color and why do you like drawing and all the other interesting stuff that you are doing in your free time, cause I know you are wink

pp. to the rest - these two are crazy cool people, and in a team they are even greater tongue You will love them tongue

#4 09 Oct, 2011 13:46:46

]o.OshadowO.o[

Hey nice smile Welcome to you both smile

On est sur un forum, pas sur votre portable! Votre clavier possède plus de 100 touches!

Language SMS interdit!

#5 09 Oct, 2011 20:42:31

Keruo Nasumishi
Toh wrote:

And say something funny and interesting about yourselves, like what is your favorite fruit and color and why do you like drawing and all the other interesting stuff that you are doing in your free time, cause I know you are wink

An interesting fact is that I don't really like drawing anything besides manga - even the cover was troublesome for that matter. That's why I'm not hyped up about showing dA pages etc. We really love manga and often talk about stories and scenarios that haven't been done and might be interesting. I guess you could say that sometimes we think too much and our next project will probably be a bit more shallow, battle-ish and mainstream... In the end it's called mainstream because most people like it, huh? smile))
Except that we like playing games. I'm into fighters, like Soul Calibur 4, Mortal Kombat, Melty Blood and male partner here is totally into Shogun 2 Total War right now. >.> It's most fun when we play together on the xbox.
We like camping in the mountain, horses, hystory, architecture, swords, japanese and what not music, meeting with friends, fantasy books, cinema, sushi and another huge pile of stuff. *taking a breath* Next portion of info after passing 15 followers by email big_smile

#6 10 Oct, 2011 15:44:06

johandark

Wich are the best 5 mangas you ever read? and your 5 favourie movies... That could help to know you better ^^

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#7 12 Oct, 2011 11:47:48

Keruo Nasumishi

Carey (illustrator): Well truth is I'm a bit of shoujo manga fan, but the things I like the most are ones with unique stories. So top for me are probably Air Gear (except the Obama part), Nana, Gantz, Skip Beat. Can't say I like movies that much, I'm more into anime. My favourite one is probably Gintama, and the most inspiring - Bakuman. I like anime movies like Gin'iro no kami no agito, Summer wars. Also ones like Wolf's rain, Durarara!, Suzumiya Haruhi no shoushitsu etc etc

Kiro (a-lot-of-other-stuff-doer): When it comes to manga generally i would narrow it down to stuff like the works of Tsutomu Nihei (esp. Blame! & Biomega), Gantz, Hellsing. I've actually read many titles but little have impressed me. When it comes to anime it gets harder for me since I like stuff going from cowboy bebop, right through Eve no jikan and GITS to idiotic adorableness such as Excel Saga, Azumanga or SZS. As far as movies are concerned - the usual suspects - Akira, Venus Wars etc.

3d rarely impresses us nowadays. big_smile

Ty for teh interestz

Board footer