You are not logged in.

#1 28 Jan, 2026 09:57:17

#2 06 Feb, 2026 02:01:35

Alexander Wilson

Bienvenue sur le forum. Intéressant de voir Le Trône de Fer en version comics, tu conseilles plutôt la version française ou fnf anglaise pour une première lecture ?

Last edited by Alexander Wilson (09 Feb, 2026 02:34:29)

#3 22 Feb, 2026 04:00:40

lovielee

Bonjour, désolé du retard

Les 2 ont les mêmes images, cela dépendra de la langue que tu préfères.
J'ai pris un peu de retard, mais mon but est de mettre les 8 saisons en comics dans les semaines qui viennent, pour créer la saison 9

#4 29 May, 2026 10:17:42

nastyfortitude

Je me suis un peu décalé, mais mon objectif est d'adapter les 8 saisons en bandes dessinées dans les prochaines semaines, en vue de créer la saison 9.

https://www.amilova.com/basketball stars/fr/BD-manga/345 … rones.html

Last edited by nastyfortitude (29 May, 2026 10:19:14)

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?