Already 134393 members!
1210 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 26 Mar, 2025 14:03:31

TroyB
Administrator

It's happening \o/ !!!!!
From 2010 to 2025, a long journey and big thanks to everyone that supported us thus far smile.
Amilova is finally starting its upgrade.
A much bigger project, much bigger platform.
We've started working on it +/- 1 year ago, our team is coding a new ambitious platform.
And we've started talking about it with journalists a few weeks ago.
I was in GDC San Francisco last week to discuss our vision with investors, because it's so big we can finance only the minimum by ourselves. And discussions have been positive and exciting!

I shared a lot on linkedin already, you can read it there
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/ur … 703134208/

Also this interview on Pocketgamer will explain a bit of what we want to do
https://www.pocketgamer.biz/making-alte … community/

Sorry for not starting communication here... I wanted to bring solid public press release to show you all we're solid and credible... because yeah we've said that we're going to revive Amilova for many years already smile but it was too early.
And now, the time has come smile.

More infos soon smile

Thanks for your patience and support, it means the world to us.

Forward 2025!


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?