You are not logged in.

#1 08 Nov, 2012 19:20:29

lig47

My name is Lígia, i am 15 and i am brazilian, and i can't say that my english is real good, so if i write something wrong, don't kill me xD, and feel free to correct me.
I like animes, listen to music, play video games, my favorites are the rpg, but i also like games with some terror as Devil May Cry and Resident Evil. I like action movies, my favorite anime is Kuroshitsuji (or in english: Black Butler), the first anime i've watched was Dragon Ball, i kinda like obscure things and i like yaoi.

And I hope to get along well with everyone ^^.

#2 09 Nov, 2012 07:21:59

TroyB
Administrator

Bem-vindo Ligia wink. Brazilian and portuguese are most welcome here, I have special connections with them wink.
Thanks for the introduction, I hope you'll enjoy your time on Amilova wink.

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 09 Nov, 2012 11:30:47

Pink_Marionette

Hi Lígia ^^ I see we seem to have a lot of common interests already! wink

#4 09 Nov, 2012 17:43:23

lig47
TroyB wrote:

Bem-vindo Ligia wink. Brazilian and portuguese are most welcome here, I have special connections with them wink.
Thanks for the introduction, I hope you'll enjoy your time on Amilova wink.

Troy

I am sure that i will enjoy it ^^. Thanks for replying this topic ^^.

#5 09 Nov, 2012 17:47:42

lig47
Pink_Marionette wrote:

Hi Lígia ^^ I see we seem to have a lot of common interests already! wink

I am happy to see that i've already found someone who have things in common with me ^^, pleasured to meet ya. I hope that we can become friends ^^. So, which things we have in common?

#6 09 Nov, 2012 18:24:57

Pink_Marionette
lig47 wrote:

I am happy to see that i've already found someone who have things in common with me ^^, pleasured to meet ya. I hope that we can become friends ^^. So, which things we have in common?

I love music, video games, and I have more rpgs than I can count! XD
I've played every Devil May Cry and Resident Evil (except the new one...I haven't had time yet ^^;)
I love those games. ^^ I think maybe we'll have similar tastes in some things ♪

#7 09 Nov, 2012 18:35:16

lig47
Pink_Marionette wrote:

I love music, video games, and I have more rpgs than I can count! XD
I've played every Devil May Cry and Resident Evil (except the new one...I haven't had time yet ^^;)
I love those games. ^^ I think maybe we'll have similar tastes in some things ♪

Really? Cool! I've only played Devil May Cry 1 and Resident Evil 4, and i don't have so much games, cause my father don't buy that much of then, but some rpg i've already played were: final fantasy X, but someone stole it T-T and final fantasy XII but it stoped working in the middle of the game, i really don't have much luck with cool video games xD.

#8 09 Nov, 2012 19:50:09

Pink_Marionette
lig47 wrote:

Really? Cool! I've only played Devil May Cry 1 and Resident Evil 4, and i don't have so much games, cause my father don't buy that much of then, but some rpg i've already played were: final fantasy X, but someone stole it T-T and final fantasy XII but it stoped working in the middle of the game, i really don't have much luck with cool video games xD.

Hehe XD RE4 is awesome. And FFX is one of my favourite games too. I think there were a ridiculous amount of hours on my save. ^^;;
I have FFXII but I never finished it. That game was pretty hard!
Did you ever play Persona? smile

#9 09 Nov, 2012 20:14:08

lig47
Pink_Marionette wrote:

Hehe XD RE4 is awesome. And FFX is one of my favourite games too. I think there were a ridiculous amount of hours on my save. ^^;;
I have FFXII but I never finished it. That game was pretty hard!
Did you ever play Persona? smile

No, i've never play this game. Is it cool?

#10 09 Nov, 2012 20:51:25

Pink_Marionette
lig47 wrote:

No, i've never play this game. Is it cool?

It's an rpg. A great game smile if you have PS2, Persona 3 and 4 are both good. Although I prefer the story/characters of 3.

#11 12 Nov, 2012 23:17:12

lig47
Pink_Marionette wrote:

It's an rpg. A great game smile if you have PS2, Persona 3 and 4 are both good. Although I prefer the story/characters of 3.

I have a PS2. And my classes will end next week, so i will search for this game and try it on ^^. But i will also try to log in everyday here in amilova to translate new mangas.... but to say the truth i am the only one who is translating then to portuguese xD the other brazilian members don't log into their account probably because no one used to translate the mangas in portuguese, but here i am o/ and i love to do it, even if no one is reading, i know that someday amilova will be full with brazilian people and i will be there to translate and to welcome all of then o/. Because that's my ninja way o/ xD i couldn't resist to say this xD i am kinda full of energy today o/

Last edited by lig47 (12 Nov, 2012 23:17:44)

#12 12 Nov, 2012 23:33:46

Pink_Marionette
lig47 wrote:

I have a PS2. And my classes will end next week, so i will search for this game and try it on ^^. But i will also try to log in everyday here in amilova to translate new mangas.... but to say the truth i am the only one who is translating then to portuguese xD the other brazilian members don't log into their account probably because no one used to translate the mangas in portuguese, but here i am o/ and i love to do it, even if no one is reading, i know that someday amilova will be full with brazilian people and i will be there to translate and to welcome all of then o/. Because that's my ninja way o/ xD i couldn't resist to say this xD i am kinda full of energy today o/

^^ You're doing a great thing. The ranking for your translated vers. of Invincible is already pretty good, so Im sure people are reading it wink I'll do my best too so that more people can enjoy the result of your effort ☆

#13 14 Nov, 2012 23:46:22

lig47
Pink_Marionette wrote:

^^ You're doing a great thing. The ranking for your translated vers. of Invincible is already pretty good, so Im sure people are reading it wink I'll do my best too so that more people can enjoy the result of your effort ☆

Really? I wasn't paying atention to the rank, but anyway, i know that you will do your best and do a great job ^^, so i am going to do my best as well o/

Board footer