You are not logged in.

#1 09 Jun, 2012 12:46:12

studio.takoyaki

We would thanks Bloody Aki the author of Apple strengh because she agreed with pleausure to color Our illustrations.

So here is her colorwork:

First of all, she worked on the cover of our volume 2:

couvtome229032012copie.jpg
By furo_takoyaki at 2012-06-09

Then the illustration of Sklan, hero of Run 8 with a différent look (It's a bit spoil). You'll discover  it in the chapter 10 during August.

couleurssklanaveclogopo.jpg
By furo_takoyaki at 2012-06-09

And to finish, here is Topazio, best friend of Sklan, second main hero.

couleurstopazioaveclogo.jpg
By furo_takoyaki at 2012-06-09


Thanks to her to her wonderfull work.

So, what do you think of it ?


Venez suivre l'actualité de Run 8 sur notre blog :http://studio-takoyaki.id.st
Et soutenez nous sur notre page facebook
Plonge dans une œuvre de pure Dark fantasy en lisant Run 8

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 03h12 ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?