You are not logged in.

#1 10 Oct, 2011 03:36:04

AngelGirl

Well I though their were not a lot of posts here on the english forum so I decided to throw something

Ladies and gentlemans, boys and girls.... and stuff....

Here is a special topic where I will start by saying something, and 1 at the time you'll add something. Just use your imagination (rainbow grows between hands), its to make up a story and you can add as much sick minded stuff as you want XD (just don't make it too much dirty, some peoplesmay have just ate their lunch when they went to read) and it can end up completly craaazy~ and its to get the english community to do something XD,ill bring up this game in the french side too tommorow... Imma go snooze after doing the intro

Example:
Me: One pretty full day, a young boy strolled in the streets.
An other random person: The young boy was not only a young boy...
Another: He was a random boy :D
Another: He went on going to his ballet lesson, when suddenly...
Another: Poptart man magically appeared!

And your allowed to put yourself in the story and see what the others will decide about your poor destiny in this story XD

And it goes onand on

So here I start.
One pretty full day, a magical day full of magical wounder, a young boy with the strangest name was sleeping in his bed.

(ddamn yeah I'm original in starts! *brick'd* alright not really....)

Last edited by AngelGirl (10 Oct, 2011 03:38:21)

Que serait ce monde si on était tous pareil? Vive la différence big_smile
Dans l'art il n'y a pas de nul, chacun a son style qui évolue

#2 10 Oct, 2011 07:19:13

Toh

His room was full of magically assembled piles of leftovers, clothes, and books, because after all he was a fully untrained magician, with the strangest name in the whole fully magical world.

(LOL that is going to be so fun!!! Good idea!!!)

#3 10 Oct, 2011 10:30:13

johandark

However, the quality of his magic was proportional to their laziness and tendency to juvenile alcoholism. There were almost as many books as jugs of wine and beer across the room. Even the one-eyed black cat, was there trying to find the balance point to don´t fall from the window.

(Yep! it can be interesting! xD)

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#4 10 Oct, 2011 11:50:48

CrashBoomBang

As it often happens in the magical world, that cat wasn't an ordinary cat. In fact, the one-eyed black cat was the young magaician's tutor. But being a cat, it saw itself not just a tutor, but an idol and a role-model.
This particular morning, the black cat (which by the way had a very ordinary and random name) was kind of annoyed by it's apprentice's habbit of oversleeping, because today was one of the boy's most improtant magical exams...

#5 10 Oct, 2011 14:15:04

AngelGirl

Guys, its actually a 1 line thing. I noticed I messed it up a bit but yeh, it doesnt have to be a huge wall answer, just a simple line

the game is actually named continue the story (i rechecked in a forum...damn I messed it up XD... but yeh... I dunno if I should just let it like that....)

Last edited by AngelGirl (10 Oct, 2011 14:21:35)

Que serait ce monde si on était tous pareil? Vive la différence big_smile
Dans l'art il n'y a pas de nul, chacun a son style qui évolue

#6 04 Jan, 2012 22:53:49

sunpath

The exam was on transmutations in different mushrooms. Something quite important in the Magic world.
( i think if we live it as rule not more than 3 lines it will be OK)

Board footer