You are not logged in.

#1 31 May, 2012 14:35:30

Administrator, biggest manga news website in french, and and are happy bet parteners to propose a drawing contest!

1000euros good prizes to win! 100% winners decided by the public! There will be up to 50 winners!

Draw the adventures of Amilova, or any other (s) character visible on, at the Japan Expo Paris convention.

Beyond the basic theme, no style is imposed you are free to use any technique you like, any story, any theme ... As long as you stage the characters in not too compromising situations wink.
All crossovers are allowed!
You can do an illustration, a board of manga, or comic-style drawing manga style, using traditional techniques and digital ... we give you so much freedoms, be creative smile

o participations must be mailed to or published on the topic in the forum "Illustration Contest ! 1000euros to win !!" )

o arts must be emailed or published on the forum between 1 June and 20 June,

o The voting is done in 2 stages.
                + The qualifying phase is done online. All participants will be published by the admins of the Facebook page of Amilova between 1 June and 20 June. On June 30 the 50participants who will have the most "like" will be selected for the final
                + The finals will be presented at the Japan-Expo booth of Amilova AND booth MAnga-Sanctuary -] the 50 finalists will be printed and presented at the Japan Expo visitors, who may live to vote for their five favorite illustrations.

o 1st prize: a gift voucher of 100euros!
          o 2 to 5 th: 4 vouchers of 50euros
          o 6 to 20 th: 20 vouchers of 25euros
          o From 21st to 50th: 25 of 10 euros
          o * The vouchers are used to order manga and comics on the Amilova catalog, chosen among the following titles
+ Amilova Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3
                Hemispheres + Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3
                + Run 8 tome1, Volume 2
                + Only Two Volume 1, Volume 2
                + Rabbit & Turtle Volume 1
                + Dragon Bros. Volume 1, Volume 2
                + Heros du Quotidien
                + Etat des lieux
                + Bump, Amilova Collection, Volume 2 

This competition is open to everyone in the world, not only the french community... please participate and show us your amazing skills wink.

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#2 01 Jun, 2012 15:50:47

First participation wink !

By Djiguito

Find it on facebook, in big : … =1&theater
Enjoy wink.

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 12 Jun, 2012 08:56:16

I'm sharing with you some illustrations smile !

By Cointaul, author of the "Central Yuniverse" … age-1.html

By Eskhar, author of "Psychomantium" … ntium.html

I hope there will also be participations from non-french artists... I know there are lots of talents around here, show us what you got wink.

#4 25 Jun, 2012 14:18:01

Over 50 participations to the competition !!!

I hope next time there will be more participations from the international community wink.

Below is a small selection, you'll find all other participations on Amilova's facebook wink.

Board footer