Already 105189 members and 1139 comics & mangas!.
Premium membership from 3.95 euros per month ! Get membership now
2598 views
5 comments
DrugOn 11

You're crazy man This story seems to be really funny and interesting, so I'm waiting for more pages!

DrugOn 11/12/2011 17:13:05   
wayne 8
Author

DrugOn said:You're crazy man This story seems to be really funny and interesting, so I'm waiting for more pages!
I didn't see the point of translating my comics until now. If at least one english reader follow me, I've to translate more pages.

wayne 11/18/2011 11:19:14   
antrax 1

wayne said:DrugOn said:You're crazy man This story seems to be really funny and interesting, so I'm waiting for more pages!
I didn't see the point of translating my comics until now. If at least one english reader follow me, I've to translate more pages.


Here I am
I'm following you and vote for you

antrax 11/18/2011 13:51:41   
DrugOn 11

antrax said:wayne said:DrugOn said:You're crazy man This story seems to be really funny and interesting, so I'm waiting for more pages!
I didn't see the point of translating my comics until now. If at least one english reader follow me, I've to translate more pages.


Here I am
I'm following you and vote for you
Yup, me too. We're waiting for more - I hope it's worth it

DrugOn 11/18/2011 14:37:22   
Gaara 1

I'm following too sorry If I was not commenting but your comic is great fun

Gaara 11/18/2011 18:53:28   
Comments Feed
Log-in to comment

Comment on Facebook

Login

Not registered yet?