Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#26 07 Apr, 2014 11:07:09

Alvenon

Jejeje, Enderman siempre dandome ideas, quién sabe si en el futuro no haga una especie de competición RPG con buenas "recompensas de quest", algo así como hacer misiones, pues me acabas de dar la idea, para una cosilla de futuro con Kulan, y las recompensas creo que serían mejores sí wink

#27 09 Apr, 2014 19:03:55

Rambam
Moderator

Geniales!!
Siento no haber contestado antes, tengo la cabeza en mil cosas.

Me gusta el de Enderman y me encanta aún más a Kulan con Lemun. Gran color y composición en ambos smile

*A ver si Shiwi se decide, también queremos ver el suyo XD

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?