You are not logged in.

#1 06 Aug, 2012 08:25:59

eboisgon
Moderator

Hi everybody,

First thing , I'm new here so a quick word about me : I'm the latest developer for amilova wink

I will post here some updates on things that will be updated as soon as they happen.

This morning we made some changes - some you won't see wink (only to make our work more easy) and some you will enjoy (I hope).

We reviewed the facebook login system a bit. This should make the loading of pages a bit faster for facebook users and non-facebook users.

We reviewed the preview of comics/mangas in the author pages and comics page . This will make is nicer (less blury) and lot faster to load.

We added a simple link on the "Amilova" logo on top of the page. Now, you can go to the home page clicking on the logo. This is kind of standard practice on the web. I hope it will make your surfing more easy

We fixed also lots of broken links.... I can't give you the full detail here but it should make visiting the site a lot more easy.

A lot of small things have been done and a lot more are still to come.

We will keep you aware of the changes as they arrive.

Have a nice week on Amilova.


eboisgon aka Manu wink
Dev  @ Amilova

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?