You are not logged in.

#1 17 Jan, 2014 10:13:59

S3B

Salut,

Un autre projet, un autre style, Inspiré de manga et autre, à la tablette (type ipad) + photoshop :

cover_recto_stach2.jpg

STACH_PLANCHE01.jpg

Last edited by S3B (19 Jan, 2014 05:28:30)

#2 18 Jan, 2014 09:30:04

ch3w
Moderator

je préfère ton style ici.

#3 18 Jan, 2014 10:48:35

S3B

Merci ! et je me sens plus à l'aise avec celui-ci wink

#5 20 Jan, 2014 13:15:07

leemon

très particulier comme style, plein d'effets de partout.
Ca fait assez sombre, mais j'aime bien. Par contre au niveau des traits des visages peu détaillé par rapport au reste.

#6 20 Jan, 2014 15:56:55

S3B

Oui, c'est un style particulier, pas encore maîtriser, ça viendra avec le temps, merci

STACH_PLANCHE03.jpg

#7 22 Jan, 2014 06:35:11

S3B

Mise à jour de la dernière planche qui ne fonctionné pas...

STACH_PLANCHE03bis.jpg

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

sunturion sunturion yest. ch45 p27 The Prodigal Son of Picc (...)
Millian Millian 5Oct ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
Login

Not registered yet?