You are not logged in.

#1 12 Oct, 2013 06:28:52

River West

Hi everyone smile I'm River. I'm doing indie graphic novels&comics for living, and fortunately still alive.

tumblr_mujjwy24lF1rlp9sao1_1280.jpg

I've contacted with Amilova.com since this spring by one of my scrolling comics Border Knights (I myself still don't know what that title means) http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … ights.html
Then actually I've barely used my account for that I have not much contents to show...
However now I can say I've started drawing another series, and I'd like to publish my E-books here coz I like Amilova.com (for no reason). Maybe coz that I think the name Amilova is so pretty or I like the spirit here smile

Glad to meet you guys.

Last edited by River West (12 Oct, 2013 09:29:27)

#2 27 Oct, 2013 08:07:33

tze

THanks for the introduction, you do amazing comics River!!!
I love your style, and the quality of drawings + colors is totally stunning!

Cheers !


~ Admin ♫ English board moderator ♥ Author of  Ckazka   Lord of the Stars  Hewuxia ♪☼ ☻ ☺

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?