You are not logged in.

#1 07 Jan, 2012 11:22:17

Darius

Warf. These are some of the pics i have been drawing over the past years. If you like them you can check more of them in my other pages. ^-^

http://darkdarius.deviantart.com/
http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/  (+18 galleries) (Webcomic in english)
http://eatatau.subcultura.es/ (Webcomic in Spanish)
http://jodete.subcultura.es/

arte_7126.jpg
akiko_by_darkdarius-d3gdiqe.jpg
wallp4_by_Darkdarius.jpg
dariko_by_darkdarius-d4dkvsw.jpg

Last edited by Darius (07 Jan, 2012 13:16:59)

#2 07 Jan, 2012 13:17:39

Darius

These are some pics of the Eatatau! comic


colisseum_by_darkdarius-d3a8qte.jpg
finishedwallcopy.jpg
aetherion_wallpaper_by_darkdarius-d3iysdc.jpg
Gallery
arte_5291.jpg

#3 07 Jan, 2012 13:19:23

Darius

And some pics not directly related with comics.
necronkitteh_by_darkdarius-d4dnd46.jpg
liliaehunt_by_darkdarius-d3gcsmy.jpg
necrosphinx_by_darkdarius-d3gu4ot.jpg
swat_by_Darkdarius.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


More pics.

heroes_time__by_darkdarius-d5vo88q.jpg
lucky_stau_by_darkdarius-d4p4zjb.jpg
akiko_by_darkdarius-d5lzkz2.jpg

Last edited by Darius (21 Feb, 2013 03:46:20)

#4 08 Jan, 2012 17:24:40

sunpath

nice! i like especially the fox. GTFOFF looks very promising.

#5 09 Jan, 2012 15:16:45

TroyB
Administrator

Awesome wink


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#6 10 Jan, 2012 03:32:57

babee

Nice! when I have more time I visited your sit`s with careful! Good luck!! smile

#7 10 Jan, 2012 06:25:22

Darius

Please, do. You will be welcomed there. XDDD

#8 11 Jan, 2012 11:47:07

babee

I will!! I promess!!! and I tell you! smile

#9 11 Jan, 2012 12:32:33

johandark
Moderator

Your last ilustrations remind me a lot those ilustrations that were usually used in new World of Darkness wink


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#10 12 Jan, 2012 12:28:28

Darius

Well, the ink pics were originally made for illustrating a Role Playing game, but it was never published. tongue

#11 21 Feb, 2013 03:37:45

Darius

New pics added!

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

sunturion sunturion 7Oct ch45 p27 The Prodigal Son of Picc (...)
Millian Millian 5Oct ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
Login

Not registered yet?