You are not logged in.

#1 15 Oct, 2012 06:34:53

Tanako

Hello everyone.
I am Tanako! and i am a new artist here looking to get along with everyone.  i am a student currently working on a BA in Fashion Design and merchandising on the side i work on my comics withi i enjoy doing very much. i also enjoy hanging out with my friends, going to the movies and out to eat. i occasionally go bowling. i have a pet hamster who i get along with so well <3
so that's it big_smile nice to meet you all

And oh, i would like to post my comic here and i need to know how i get around doing that, thanks
www.bwascomic.com

#2 15 Oct, 2012 17:42:31

TroyB
Administrator

Hi Tanako, thanks for your introduction smile !
Your comic "boy with a secret" is really cool, I'm impressed by the number of pages you've drawn, how many years of work does it represent smile ?

It will be a pleasure to have you and your comic here, Tze will contact you tomorrow to explain you how it works wink.

... welcome !!!

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#3 15 Oct, 2012 23:47:14

Tanako

:DAhhh thanks, im glad you like it. Boy with a secret is two years old and still currently updating twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturdays. i am looking foward to having my work displayed on the site. Thanks!

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 03h12 ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?