You are not logged in.

#1 07 Oct, 2012 18:56:47

Masterstyle

Salut à tous, Je crée ce topic pour annoncer la publication de mon oeuvre j'ai nommé "Section 9".
synopsis: Le monde fut frappé par une catastrophe appelé "la brume" qui faillit mettre fin à l'humanité.
L'histoire commence une vingtaine d'années après dans une banlieue parisienne où un groupuscule poursuivi par des pirates de la route pénètre sur le territoire du 923...

sens japonais
section_9_page_1_by_the_masterstyle-d5fmgok.jpg

Last edited by Masterstyle (03 Mar, 2013 19:04:01)

#2 08 Oct, 2012 08:37:02

Monsieur Rien

Bienvenue et bon courage pour la suite de ta bd! smile


Dinoman, l'épopée de l'homme aux 7 neurones : c'est ICI.

#3 08 Oct, 2012 09:59:49

Masterstyle

Merci du soutien.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 03h12 ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?