Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 25 Apr, 2012 21:43:22

Robert Garcia

hola me gusta mucho saint seiya, y como ahora que vi la opcion de traducir quiero ayudar

a por cierto que onda con las armaduras negras tienen que ver con las que utilisan los caballeros renegados de la isla de la reina muerte

#2 26 Apr, 2012 15:03:14

redfirev2

muchas gracias por la ayuda! (estoy con poco tiempo para traducir varios comics). y respondiendo a tu pregunta: no, al parecer no tiene nada que ver con las armaduras de los renegados, es una batalla que pasa exactamente despues de las guerras santas de hace 200 años a la historia principal de saint seiya

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

sunturion sunturion 7Oct ch45 p27 The Prodigal Son of Picc (...)
Millian Millian 5Oct ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Ouroboros Ouroboros 22Sep ch33 p1 Sound of musig homage
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
Login

Not registered yet?