Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 11 Nov, 2011 12:58:31

TroyB
Administrator

When you hover the profile of a member, you can now click on "add to ignore list".

By doing so :

• you won't see comments from this member

• you won't see topics and posts from this member

• you won't receive private messages from this member

And if you change your mind, you can manage your Ignore list there :
http://www.amilova.com/member_panel.html#info

I hope it will not be too usefull... if you have to ignore more than 1 person, it's not a good thing :-D.

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#2 11 Nov, 2011 13:48:21

johandark

I hope so too... jeje. I´m really surprised about great people here in Amilova... I hope it can continue like this! Thanks Amilovers! ^^ (just.. probably i would ask for more killer constructive critics probably... But apart from this... Just Great) xD

mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 11 Nov, 2011 16:14:59

Mart
johandark wrote:

(just.. probably i would ask for more killer constructive critics probably... But apart from this... Just Great) xD

You suck! smile big_smile I'm joking, don't "ignore" me! smile wink

#4 11 Nov, 2011 17:00:54

TroyB
Administrator
johandark wrote:

I hope so too... jeje. I´m really surprised about great people here in Amilova... I hope it can continue like this! Thanks Amilovers! ^^ (just.. probably i would ask for more killer constructive critics probably... But apart from this... Just Great) xD

Constructive critics... I remember we talked about that in Japan Expo wink.

It's really hard to create a "community spirit" where artists can really improve through constructive critics... but be patient, we'll all go there together smile.

Troy

♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#5 11 Nov, 2011 17:20:19

Mart
TroyB wrote:
johandark wrote:

Constructive critics... I remember we talked about that in Japan Expo wink.

It's really hard to create a "community spirit" where artists can really improve through constructive critics... but be patient, we'll all go there together smile.

Troy

In most bulgarian art forums you'll be torn appart from constructive critics if you have done something wrong in your art. But if your art is good you can expect only deafening silence. wink smile

#6 13 Nov, 2011 23:11:33

Robot Panda

Bulgarian art forum criticism is generally really good, it's not "well, your art is good and I like it and I respect your right of being a human, but you could improve in this and that aspect", it is "this is the small part that's good, here's a list of everything that's wrong", or just "you should work more" without any tips given, which is actually a good way to say it, because as an artist a person should realize that they should learn to teach themselves and nobody will ever teach them...
Where most Criticism I read around the web is generally praising the artist for the not-so good parts of their work, throwing criticism here and there, but just not enough to make it worth it.

#7 14 Nov, 2011 10:08:30

Mart

That's true but the most important thing you should keep in mind as an artist is that almost everithing about art is relative smile
P.S. We really changed the subject in this topic smile wink

#8 23 Nov, 2011 01:06:11

ivy-mitsuno

Well it's a good thing but, by the moment you ignore too many ppl, either you are an anti-social or there are too many trolls

#9 23 Nov, 2011 10:38:42

Mart
ivy-mitsuno wrote:

Well it's a good thing but, by the moment you ignore too many ppl, either you are an anti-social or there are too many trolls

Or both... smile wink

Board footer