You are not logged in.

#1 28 Oct, 2011 18:02:15

M7X

Pour ceux qui se demandent commande est conçu la BD Pussy Quest, voilà un exemple avec une demie planche.

Déjà je dessine au crayon à papier sur 2 feuille A4 (2 feuilles = un planche)
Ensuite j'encre puis scanne la demie pages, ce qui donne ça:
3089614387_1_3_j0XF7hib.jpg
Ensuite je fais à l'ordinateur les texte, les bords des cases et ajuste le tracé:
3089614481_1_3_4yxTVtO3.jpg
Et pour fini, ce qui prend pas mal de temps, la couleur:
3089614537_1_3_yzQkGSYZ.jpg
Voilà, si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas ^^

Last edited by M7X (12 May, 2012 16:09:49)


Venez découvrir ma BD sur Amilova --> PUSSY QUEST

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 5Oct ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?