You are not logged in.

#1 26 Sep, 2011 13:26:58

studio.takoyaki

Hi!

Everybody knows "Japan Expo", I guess. Amilova was there this summer.

But, maybe there are other great comics festivals in Europe, particularly in English speaking countries. The kind of festival where Amilova can go to, in order to make a great advertisement and attract new members in this Enlish community.

If you know these kind of festivals, it could be a good idea to tell us about them. Maybe, Amilova would be interested in. If it's huge enough, Amilova team could go there in the future.



Then, let you comment about it here!

smile

Last edited by studio.takoyaki (28 Sep, 2011 10:17:15)


Venez suivre l'actualité de Run 8 sur notre blog :http://studio-takoyaki.id.st
Et soutenez nous sur notre page facebook
Plonge dans une œuvre de pure Dark fantasy en lisant Run 8

#2 02 Oct, 2011 09:00:51

TroyB
Administrator

UP smile !

I'm sure many of you know what are the cool festivals in Europe smile !

In fact I'd like to participate to festivals in the UK and in Italy... there I speak more or less the language... and I know people love comics and mangas in these countries smile.


Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?