You are not logged in.

#1 05 Mar, 2012 16:46:53

NanaJ

Quelques dessins j'ai fait pendant sur le stand d'Amilova le Japan Expo Sud á Marseille!

425368_250891221665674_173376932750437_542166_1565335429_n.jpg

426252_250892168332246_173376932750437_542169_2011212600_n.jpg

^_______^

#2 12 May, 2012 18:52:53

mangakahanna

J'adore les couleur son juste superbe.


On peut très bien vénérer quelqu’un qui n’est pas du côté du bien. On peut même être conscient de cette noirceur… Mais la préférer à la solitude.

#3 14 May, 2012 09:35:38

NanaJ

Merci beaucoup, mangakahanna!

Voilá autres dessin, cette fois-ci coloré en photoshop!

549667_266805196740943_173376932750437_583550_1810021309_n.jpg
523081_280558228698973_173376932750437_617241_89336925_n.jpg

#4 14 May, 2012 10:31:27

mangakahanna

J'adore le deuxieme sa rend sur bien avec le premier plan en rouge


On peut très bien vénérer quelqu’un qui n’est pas du côté du bien. On peut même être conscient de cette noirceur… Mais la préférer à la solitude.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

sunturion sunturion 14h53 ch45 p27 The Prodigal Son of Picc (...)
Millian Millian 5Oct ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
Login

Not registered yet?