You are not logged in.

#1 22 Jun, 2011 15:14:19

McLeod

Almost two years ago, anime studio Madhouse announced it’s four-part anime project to take famous Marvel characters and introduce them to Japanese audiences. It’s already released the first three, Iron Man, Wolverine, and X-Men. To round out and finish the project is the upcoming Blade anime.

As you know Blade is vampire hunter in the Marvel Comics universe. Created by writer Marv Wolfman and penciller Gene Colan, his first appearance was in the comic book The Tomb of Dracula #10 (July 1973) as a supporting character. The character went on to alternatively star and co-star in several comic book series as well as a film and television series.

Soon Blade will have his own anime series. The Japanese staff seems pretty interesting. Directing is Mitsuyuki Masuhara with a script by Battle Royale movie franchise veteran Kenta Fukasuka.

The story revolves around the vampire hunter travelling to Japan to battle Deacon Frost, while making new allies that include a woman named Makoto, vampire hunter descendent Noah Van Helsing and his dog Razor.

The series will debut in Japan on July. The Ustream website will stream the first episode - with commentary by the director and the script supervisor  - live to computers worldwide on July 1 at 9:45 p.m. in Japan (8:45 a.m. EDT). The first episode will premiere on TV in Japan at 10:00 p.m. that same evening.

FluxBB bbcode test

#2 02 Jul, 2011 19:57:44

Diogenes Mota

I'm searching for the other parts of the serie (Wolverine and Iron-man). If anyone can give me some direction where to look, I'll be very grateful.

#3 20 Jul, 2011 14:04:10

goldy

i want it now!

#4 29 Jul, 2011 22:52:00

a3thethird

http://www.dbz-zone.org/iron_man_armour … ntures.php here it is (dubbed) this the one u meant?

#5 29 Jul, 2011 22:54:54

a3thethird

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/wolverine-online this is most likely the wolverine u meant.

#6 11 Nov, 2011 13:16:32

Mart

The series are not bad but i hate blade's glasses...they should have made them dark black 'couse now he looks a little bit like Elton Jhon smile big_smile

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?