You are not logged in.

#1 28 Dec, 2011 18:39:22

Guildadventure
Moderator

Hi, we are Kukuruyo and Shugo, two spanish authors working togheter, heres some of work we are doing.

main_trio_illustration_by_guildadventure-d4hxhow.jpg

cover_1_by_guildadventure-d4fbniq.jpg

reika_persona_style_by_guildadventure-d4ffoa8.jpg

rago_chibi_by_guildadventure-d3j2g1f.jpg

rakunda_bring_it_on_by_guildadventure-d4ci5pr.jpg

reika_color_by_guildadventure-d3iqbr1.jpg

basilikoko_by_guildadventure-d3iwimw.jpg

guildadventure_beast_2_by_guildadventure-d3j6u50.jpg

panoramic_view_of_he_eam_by_guildadventure-d3j2rf2.jpg

colored_cover_for_Valkyries_by_KuKuruYoSechs.jpg

This are some works we have made separatelly

Kukuruyo

champions_persona_style_by_kukuruyosechs-d4g9dsr.jpg

time_to_feed_by_kukuruyosechs-d4e10y2.jpg

riven_broken_wings_by_kukuruyosechs-d4fjxer.jpg

mundo_conquistador_by_kukuruyosechs-d4h37qy.jpg

evelynn_dominatrix_skin_by_kukuruyosechs-d4cr0os.jpg

Shugo

matte_painting_spaceship_by_shugo_89-d4eix92.jpg

concept_art_samurai_by_shugo_89-d4d84xg.jpg

vaporeon_may_contest_by_shugo_89-d3jeseh.jpg

monk_process_by_shugo_89-d4d4l1x.jpg

If you want to check more of our combined art you can do it here http://guildadventure.deviantart.com/ or cheking the comic in english here http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … ina-1.html or for a more updated version here http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=129100

or our individual art here http://shugo-89.deviantart.com/ and here http://kukuruyosechs.deviantart.com/

#2 02 Jan, 2012 14:45:44

TroyB
Administrator

Thanks Kukuruyo and Shugo wink. You're making a great manga, I hope you'll manage to publish more and more great pages wink.
And I also hope that one day the colour will be back on your manga, it would be amazing wink.

Cheers, and happy new year wink !

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?