You are not logged in.

#1 17 Jun, 2011 14:53:12

fikiri

Last week, Level-5 and Namco Bandai unveiled Gundam AGE, which will include anime, game, manga and all kind of goodies.

Level-5 CEO Akihiro Hino, whose company was originally asked to just work on a RPG video game based on Gundam, is working on Gundam AGE's story. He says he was interested in much more than just a game though, and after doing some writing, Bandai went ahead with an anime as well. The series will be produced by Sunrise studio.

Also unveiled was the plot of the series. The series takes place during an event known as the 'One Hundred Year War' (a callback to the One Year War, of the original series). It will chronicle 3 protagonists lives over the 100 year time period of the war, including a father, son and descendant. Thus the “AGE” in the title.

The problem is that Gundam AGE is aimed at a younger audience than the recent Gundam Unicorn. So, the anime received fierce disapproval from the fans, who are angry with such a radical style-change.

A Gundam Age trailer has surfaced following the announcemen (watch here).

So, it's the beginning of the end of Gundam or it’s the beginning… of a new AGE. What do you think?

FluxBB bbcode test produces FluxBB bbcode test

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

jasonboo514 New Topic! 11Oct All comics - Ange (...) Hey learners from all ov (...)
exeivier New Topic! 18Sep Anterra Chronicle (...) well, I hope english is (...)
perryrivera New Topic! 16Aug Revealing informa (...) Recently on his Twitter (...)
Kisswriter New Topic! 3Jul All comics - Aux (...) https://kissmyessay.org/ (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 9Apr Re-Introduction.. (...) yea some here, i also no (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)
AVA Mash New Topic! 12Mar A comic about Ana (...) Hi! We are from AVAMASH. (...)
CashWiller New Topic! 9Nov Maybe Amilova is (...) I feel tired about post (...)

Latest Comments

Kor Daemonsbane Saiyajinkami Kor Daemonsbane Saiyajinkami 08h01 ch19 p11 What does this mean (...)
Rafael955 Rafael955 04h48 ch19 p12 Oh I see, they all work (...)
Ultimate-Perfection Ultimate-Perfection 03h57 ch19 p11 I don't exactly agree wi (...)
Ultimate-Perfection Ultimate-Perfection 02h33 ch19 p12 Wow, Gorkor is absolutel (...)
Guildadventure Guildadventure yest. ch8 p64 Questions keep pilling u (...)
Chewys Chewys yest. ch19 p12 Of course he is... he is (...)
Ouroboros Ouroboros yest. ch19 p12 man this guy must be hug (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Oct ch19 p11 It still is :D
Chewys Chewys 18Oct ch19 p11 Well, we all know it's b (...)
Jason Phoenix Jason Phoenix 18Oct ch19 p11 He was your gravatar for (...)
Login

Not registered yet?