Already 100000 members!
1000 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 13 Jun, 2013 00:08:54

ImagineTheEnding

At the end of this month I will be starting the Kickstarter for VACANT. At the back of the book I am writing a "How I Did It" section where I explain how I did aspects of the comic. What I am hoping for is that I can answer a few from the readers here on Amilova.

So do you have any questions about the process of the comic or about the comic in general? While reading it, was there something you really wanted to ask? You can ask as many as you want but not all will probably be printed. Mainly because I only have so many pages for this.

Questions already answered:

"How do you color?"

"Why is it called VACANT?"

"How do you design the characters?"

"Do you draw digitally or traditionally?"

"How do you thumbnail?"

"What format do you use for your scripts?"

Also, is there a character you would like me to explain how I thought the design of?

I would also like to get the french readers involved, but there's such a language barrier that I am not sure how to get around it. I also have no idea how many french readers would be interested in having a translated version. It would cost me extra money to print it.

#2 14 Jun, 2013 06:52:20

TroyB
Administrator

I'll think about questions wink.
And keep me posted about your kickstarter campaign, I'll probably personnaly participate !

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 03h12 ch1 p3 Hi, everyone! Sorry for (...)
Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
Login

Not registered yet?