You are not logged in.

#1 27 Nov, 2011 00:55:16

sanspeak

Hi. I'm not sure if I doing this right. Anyway.
I'm Russian and I speak English... sometimes. I really like comics, especially the old ones like cerebus (if you familiar with this) and flaming carrot (yes it exist!). I also do comics

Here lies my comic: http://sanspeak.deviantart.com/gallery/29474076
Watch it coz I thirst for authors super powers!
Yes, it's in Russian. Maybe some day I'll translate it, maybe someone will help me with that...

#2 27 Nov, 2011 10:04:29

johandark
Moderator

jeje yep you are doing really well commenting it in the forum. your art is INCREDIBLE!! Your colors are amazing man!

Good Job.

Just send a private message to Fikiri or TroyB. And the you will be able to upload your comic into Amilova. wink


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 27 Nov, 2011 11:02:03

TroyB
Administrator

Hi Sanspeak smile ! Welcome !

That's great, another russian artist with us smile !

We recently welcome Eviana http://www.amilova.com/en/members/12893/Eviana/
and two of her creations :
http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/386/evil.html
http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … s-key.html

Your comic seems to be excellent sanspeak, big color pages like this http://sanspeak.deviantart.com/gallery/ … 6#/d4f6dq4 are absolutely smashing smile !!!

It would be excellent to have your art on Amilova.com !
It would be possible for you to display it in russian AND english... and when fans will discover it, it will be translated in other languages such as french, spanish, italian, polish... everything is possible, just need passion and motivation smile.

Fikiri will contact you about "Authors super power".

Have a nice sunday wink.

Troy


♫ Tu veux publier ta BD sur Amilova ? Lis les instructions et envois moi un message privé wink.

#4 01 Dec, 2011 19:42:13

Blood Wolf

welcome on amilova^^hope you enjoy it^^


réveillez le loup qui sommeille en vous lisez Full Moon

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?