Already 134393 members!
1210 comics & mangas

You are not logged in.

#1 24 Nov, 2011 12:33:53

Nooey

Angels' Judgment, volume 1

Title : Angels' Judgment
Created since : semptember 2009
cartoonist : Nooey
Genre :  Seinen
other genre : Fantastic, action
Nb chapter : 1
Nb chapter per volume : 4

Read on Amilova : http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … age-1.html

Synopsis

   Anne-Mary Vaillence, nicknamed Amy is looking for her dad, missing since three years. A day, she is contact by to Reapers who ask her to become a creatures hunter. In exchange of what, she will got informations about her dad.

Comment of the creator

   AsJ is a typical project but the Angel/Demon war insn't the main subject. The story is about 3 humans who get involved in a fantastic war with creatures (Dragons, Trolls, Elf ?...etc.) My is to break the image of fantastics comics with complicated human/vampire/elf and whatever relationships. I cannot evoid clichés every time but I'll do my best xD

Main characters

AMY

Personnages :Amy
- Anne-Mary, nicknamed Amy is 16 y.o. She's very persistent that help her to learn quikly. She is quite resistant too. She look insensitive but despite her cold face, she feel like everyone else.

to followed...

~ sorry for my english, I hope you understand what I wrote xDD

Last edited by Nooey (26 Nov, 2011 10:13:57)


Angels' Judgment ~ genre : fantastique, action - Lire en ligne :: En parler sur le forum :: Plus de détails...

#2 25 Nov, 2011 20:43:53

johandark
Moderator

If you put a direct link to your comic it would help wink


mysteries, ghosts, undead, horror, religion, blood, sex, and of course ... humor!---------- ARKHAM

#3 26 Nov, 2011 10:09:55

Nooey

Actually, there was but on the french banner %D

For reading on Amilova, click here : http://www.amilova.com/en/comics-manga/ … age-1.html

(and edit to the top ^^)

Last edited by Nooey (26 Nov, 2011 10:25:28)


Angels' Judgment ~ genre : fantastique, action - Lire en ligne :: En parler sur le forum :: Plus de détails...

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

latest topics

TroyB New Topic! 11Jun Joe vs Elan Schoo (...) Really cool I answer you (...)
TroyB New Topic! 20Mar The Killer Pass Thanks this is really go (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 19Aug Anterra Chronicle (...) I can see potential. As (...)
Throneofsouls New Topic! 3Aug AFRICAN FORCE (a (...) I understand how you fee (...)
TroyB New Topic! 26Mar BIG NEWS COMING I (...) It's happening \o/ !!!!! (...)
TroyB New Topic! 21Feb Spams & scams : I (...) Just to let you know tha (...)
TroyB New Topic! 13Jan Happy new year 20 (...) 2024 une année qu'on vou (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct Troglodyte Hi guys, I just registe (...)
Ashaxan New Topic! 27Oct The NECTAR of the (...) Hello everyone, 'The Nec (...)
Tanako New Topic! 7Apr Strings and Time (...) A Boylove story like no (...)

Latest Comments

Millian Millian 21Sep ch1 p2 Hello everyone, I'm M (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p20 What are you talking abo (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch41 p23 Hahahahaha
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch44 p24 He was dying and joked a (...)
Chewys Chewys 18Sep ch45 p22 Hahahaha, that Vegeta
Millian Millian 18Sep ch1 p1 Hello everyone, I'm Mil (...)
sunturion sunturion 13Sep ch45 p22 Classic Vegeta Pose!!!
kcheeb kcheeb 5Sep ch45 p20 umm smart thing would be (...)
kcheeb kcheeb 11Aug ch45 p13 slug and namek r allies (...)
sunturion sunturion 3Aug ch45 p10 I am still on the Namek (...)
Login

Not registered yet?